Exhaust shop in Prince Frederick area?

asaberan

Can anyone recommend a decent exhaust shop near Prince Frederick? I have all the parts to weld together, just can't weld myself. I'm looking for someone close that will weld the stainless correctly and hopefully not crush-bend the pipe. Also not joy-riding in my garage queen after the job is done is a necessity. I have a recommendation from a family member but Fort Washington is a bit of a hike...

Thanks in advance.

glhs837

Power with Control
Insane Exhaust Fabrications
7608 Investment Ct # A, Owings, MD 20736-3149
(301) 855-3700 ‎

See if this still works. Was a guy, Jeff, did great stuff. Not cheap, but quality work isnt.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
If you want an awesome custom exhaust, call Danny Townsend @ 410-286-3367...He is located just up where 2 & 4 split....He is the best around as far as I am concerned....I am way down in St. Mary's and I wouldn't go anywhere else....Give him a call..

jimbob

exhaust

Thanks for the replies. I'll check them out.
Southern Maryland Automotive and Insane Exhaust Fabrications are still doing great work. Give them a call and see what they have to say. (Steve is the guy that does all their exhaust - has been for almost 15 years. He did most of the exhaust when he worked for Jeff).

jimbob

If you want an awesome custom exhaust, call Danny Townsend @ 410-286-3367...He is located just up where 2 & 4 split....He is the best around as far as I am concerned....I am way down in St. Mary's and I wouldn't go anywhere else....Give him a call..

I'm not so sure he's still around. Someone told me he moved again. Not sure, though.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I'm not so sure he's still around. Someone told me he moved again. Not sure, though.

He left Dunkirk and worked out of his house for a while and then he moved to his present location at the 2 - 4 split....He is very good though...