Seeking A Lawyer And ASAP!

lepgirl

Hi Everyone!

I'm in need of a reasonable and "dirty" lawyer. I've never had to seek out legal advice before so I honestly have no idea where to begin. I'd like to find a lawyer that is well-known for handing estate matters as well as real estate transactions. Thank you in advance!

Beta84

They're out to get us
You know that "clean" lawyers win cases too, right? Unless you're in the wrong and then you might need a "dirty" one. :shrug:

lepgirl

No, I'm not the "dirty" one...I'm the one being played "dirty" against so perhaps you are right! Maybe, I need a "clean" lawyer instead:)

You know that "clean" lawyers win cases too, right? Unless you're in the wrong and then you might need a "dirty" one. :shrug:

limblips

PREMO Member
Hi Everyone!

I'm in need of a reasonable and "dirty" lawyer. I've never had to seek out legal advice before so I honestly have no idea where to begin. I'd like to find a lawyer that is well-known for handing estate matters as well as real estate transactions. Thank you in advance!

Somebody get left out of the will?????

Hi Everyone!

Bill McKissick at Dugan & McKissick in California at the 235 and Maple Road intersection.

Graymatter

Hi Everyone!

This isn't my wife, is it???

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Inheritance is a gift, not a right.

Accept whatever they wish to gift you.

A person can leave their estate to whomever they wish, even if it some trust to take care of a pet or to a charity. There is no obligation to gift an estate to any relative.

Beta84

They're out to get us
Inheritance is a gift, not a right.

Accept whatever they wish to gift you.

A person can leave their estate to whomever they wish, even if it some trust to take care of a pet or to a charity. There is no obligation to gift an estate to any relative.

In the episode of NCIS last night, a marine was killed over his inheritance and what he planned to do with it. People are :crazy:

Graymatter

Hi Everyone!

This isn't my wife, is it???

lepgirl

I'm just looking for replys with honest opinions should you have one to share...This is a serious matter not about somone being left out of the will or greed.