Stolen Flat Screen

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I hope the person (probably a dimwit teenager) who broke into our trailer on base, inside a fenced in compound, reads this message.

YOU FORGOT THE REMOTE CONTROL!!! :roflmao:

DEEKAYPEE8569

I hope the person (probably a dimwit teenager) who broke into our trailer on base, inside a fenced in compound, reads this message.

You mean the "crack investigative team" :sarcasm: hasn't caught the low-life yet? Wait.....call Mark Harmon.....quick!

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!

That sucks, if caught I'd break the freakin thing over his head!

Not a smart place to pull off a robbery. Universal remotes are cheap though.

Too bad he didn't break into our bldg. I have two 52" sitting out waiting for repair. Wouldn't that piss the little twerp off!:killingme

Not a smart place to pull off a robbery. Universal remotes are cheap though.

Too bad he didn't break into our bldg. I have two 52" sitting out waiting for repair. Wouldn't that piss the little twerp off!:killingme

thanx for the heads up...

FED_UP

Wow and on base, universal remotes are pretty cheap these days. Always look at the positive side of everything, now people in your office can get more work done instead of watching :jerry: on my tax payer money.

residualvisuals

black widow
OP said it was in a trailer, ok who is telling a story. I never leave anything in my vehicle that is of value these days. So they bring the TV in every morning from the RV so they can watch :jerry:

OP is my mom. Notice the siggy? We call the RV a trailer. Because it trails behind the truck. Get it?

Beta84

They're out to get us

mAlice

professional daydreamer
ARE YOU SERIOUS?

THIS HAPPENED ON PAX?

It's not the first time. We had our boat stored on base years ago, and some kid vandalized it and stole stuff off of it. That time the perp ( stupid teenager )was caught, maybe this one will be, too.