People of Southern Maryland...

lovinmaryland

What should I make for dinner? I am in a cooking rut right now!

Nothing to extravagent as I am also doing coconut cupcakes :tap:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Chunked chicken pieces tossed with some sliced carrots, broccoli florets, and a block of cream cheese thinned down with some chicken broth till it's a nice creamy sauce, along with a substantial amount of lemon pepper. Pour over penne pasta.

That's what we had last night. :drool:

Tonight? We're having pork tenderloin with mashed taters and glazed carrots with honey and cinnamon.

LadyCoyote

When in a rut, just have someone else do the cookin' OR
Chick-Filet DRIVE THRU and bring it home to enjoy. They've got these yummy banana pudding shakes right now....:buddies:

Wenchy

Hot Flash
I do breakfast for dinner when in a rut:

Omelets

Pancakes

Scrambled fancy eggs (cheese etc..)

Home fries

Add one of the above and finish with the home fries.

If all else fails and still in a rut, cereal with milk.

Toxick

Splat
I was hesitant to open this thread seeing you respond... I thought for sure you were going to have a comment re: the uncircumcised thread :killingme

Wow... I didn't even realize what an opportunity I missed.

I could have made a comment about calamari, or onion rings, or turkey necks...

Still... tacos are good. I think I'm going to have tacos for dinner. With lots of red and green peppers.

And calamari on the side.

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
I'm still using up leftover lamb from easter, so we're having gyro's.

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
Ok, you all have me starvin now! Everything sounds good. Time to go get somethin for dinner. Might just grab some BBQ.

Hey Toxick - Good choice, I've always enjoyed eating my past GFs "taco"! :lmao:
Sorry I couldn't help but make a comment.
~

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
Chunked chicken pieces tossed with some sliced carrots, broccoli florets, and a block of cream cheese thinned down with some chicken broth till it's a nice creamy sauce, along with a substantial amount of lemon pepper. Pour over penne pasta.
Now that sounds really gooooooddddddd!!! :drool:

itsbob

I bowl overhand

Tonight? We're having pork tenderloin with mashed taters and glazed carrots with honey and cinnamon.

that tenderloin looked a lot like beanies and weinies

lovinmaryland

Mmmm the pasta sounds really good. I am going to have to try that. :yum:
When in a rut, just have someone else do the cookin' OR
Chick-Filet DRIVE THRU and bring it home to enjoy. They've got these yummy banana pudding shakes right now....:buddies:
Their banana pudding shakes are INSANELY good!!!

I have an apt @ 10:30 am so they will be there waiting for you :buddies:

Attachments

• cupcake.jpg
    cupcake.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 63
  • cupcake2.jpg
    cupcake2.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 61