Darn!

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Such potential for comedy cornucopia.

:yeahthat:

When will SoMD stop being so disconnected from the rest of the state and allow some sort of transit come down there?

I'm surprised Metro goes all the way out to Shady Grove in Montgomery county which is further from downtown DC than Waldorf is but yet, no green line extension to Charles county, or even Clinton.

Theres probably something preventing that, but even a light rail should be considered and have it run on the median of Rt.5 to ST. Charles Mall.

I can't get over the fact that metro covers way more ground in Mont. Co and NOVA but service is pretty scarce in Prince George's county and SoMD. There is only one metro station that goes outside of the beltway in PG and thats Largo Town Center.

Kinda sad...
Thats the type of mess that Atlanta is going through.
I think its time for the state of Maryland to use eminent domain and build transit outside of the beltway in PG county and to the Waldorf/St. Charles area in SoMd.

We don't want your type in our neck of the woods. Try Alaska. I'll PM you Sarah's cell number.

*Please note my siggy {h/t isbob}. I'm not saying Mrs. Palin would agree with this poster's ignorance, but that's as far as he can get away from us (excluding Hawii), and still have to deal with the fact that there's a dark one in office. :bigwhoop:

Last edited: