Building next to Olive Garden - California

tjstalcup

addicted to research
Saw a new building being constructed, anyone know what it is?

Bank? TD?

Fast Food? Dairy Queen? :)

glhs837

Power with Control
How many fast food places do you people need? St. Mary's does not exactly have the most healthy population.

Christ, I keep finding new ways folks from Calvert can be pretentious. How the heck are you judging the health of the two counties?

OldHillcrestGuy

How many fast food places do you people need? St. Mary's does not exactly have the most healthy population.

:whistle: Not nice coming on here and saying things about the people of ST. Marys. What makes you folks from Calvert any healthier. We need these places so people from Calvert can come across the bridge and pay our taxes.

:buddies:

Ps its been discussed many times that a Texas Roadhouse was going in there.

glhs837

Power with Control
Dont mistake me, I am not slamming everyone from Calvert, just the pretentious ones who cant help but make slams on St Marys out of silly stuff like this. If that person has one shred of data to back up their assertion, I will be surprised. Just stupid cross county mudslinging, and who needs it?

tjstalcup

addicted to research
Thanks everyone.

Wait, St. Mary's has too many fast food restaurants yet Calvert still has a Roy Rogers which serves cream chipped beef for breakfast...through a drive through.

;)

Hey Buddy, Andy Dalton chain would be going undefeated almost every year, I'll take it ;)

St. Mary's Fast Food Locations:
Charlotte Hall, Leonardtown, California, Great Mills

Calvert's Fast Food Locations:
Solomons, Lusby, Prince Frederick, Chesapeake Beach, Dunkirk

;)

itsbob

I bowl overhand

I thought it was a Tri-County Sperm Bank so the women of Calvert and PG could have access to the sperm of smart good looking men too..