Tornado - Bretton bay

sm8

Tornado - Breton bay

I did not see any post about this but my Aunt swears a tornado came up breton bay and hit Thompsons seafood and caused alot of damage in leonardtown. I have not heard anything in the news or seen any post so I was just curious if anyone had any info about it.

Last edited:

Danzig

I did not see any post about this but my Aunt swears a tornado came up bretton bay and hit Thompsons seafood and caused alot of damage in leonardtown. I have not heard anything in the news or seen any post so I was just curious if anyone had any info about it.
we were just waitnig for some more info, we got it today. It was a F-1. Photos and story up tomorrow on SOMDNEWS.COM

UNA

Wirelessly posted

Danzig said:

I drove into town around 4 today and didn't see anything out of the ordinary, must have been closer to the water?

Last edited:

TreeRat

Always a Good Target
You can see some barn damage along Cedar Lane Road and a spot where it cut through the tree line.

TR

mitzi

:yeahthat: We have a friend that witnessed it as the roof was being ripped from the roof of the workshop he as in.

My daughter called me & asked if we were ok that day because someone called her about this. I didn't want to post and ask in case it was rumor. No warnings that day, my grandson and I were sitting by window watching the rain. Nice lol.