? Food Stores that Double Coupons ?

4boys1princess

Once Upon a Time...
Just wondering if anyone knows of and grocery stores that double coupons? Trying to save as much as I can since my kids appetites are growing.... LOL
If you do know any, let me know if there are certain days they do or do they take them all the time.
Thanks for reading! :howdy:

FED_UP

UNA

I've heard Shoppers offers double coupons up to $1...trying to get into the grocery coupon thing myself. I've got the CVS coupons down, usually save 30-50% there (could be higher). But I still only save about $10 on groceries via coupons! :shrug:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Giant and Shoppers double up to $.99 (unless the coupon says otherwise). Walmart will double up to $.55. Target accepts their own coupons WITH manufacturers coupons; they do not double.

You can earn $$ towards future purchases at CVS, Rite Aid and Walgreens pharmacies on certain items. All accept manufacturer coupons.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Giant and Shoppers double up to $.99 (unless the coupon says otherwise). Walmart will double up to $.55. Target accepts their own coupons WITH manufacturers coupons; they do not double.

You can earn $$ towards future purchases at CVS, Rite Aid and Walgreens pharmacies on certain items. All accept manufacturer coupons.

:extremecouponingjunkie: :lol: :smoochy:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

:extremecouponingjunkie: :lol: :smoochy:

:yay:

I didn't know Walmart doubled coupons! :high5:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
FWIW -- There is a coupon in Sunday's paper (can't remember which source), for $3 off a package of Bic Soleil womens disposable razors. They are on sale at Giant. I scored a package for $1.29. :yay:

nomoney

FWIW -- There is a coupon in Sunday's paper (can't remember which source), for $3 off a package of Bic Soleil womens disposable razors. They are on sale at Giant. I scored a package for $1.29. :yay:

I'm going to CVS this afternoon; they have BOGO 50% off, I have two 3$ off coupons...that should be a pretty sweet deal depending how much they are originally.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I'm going to CVS this afternoon; they have BOGO 50% off, I have two 3$ off coupons...that should be a pretty sweet deal depending how much they are originally.

Oooh, nice! Let me know how you scored! I need to sit down and plan my strategy better -- I didn't have much time to do it over the weekend. :lol:

smurfgirl

I really miss CVS's 4/20, 5/30, 10/50 coupons. My old store would let me stack them. I saved so much money on diapers and formula it wasn't funny.

nomoney

I really miss CVS's 4/20, 5/30, 10/50 coupons. My old store would let me stack them. I saved so much money on diapers and formula it wasn't funny.

are you talking about the 4$ off of 20, etc? CVS still does that if you sign up online. I get them in my email at least once a month.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Just wondering if anyone knows of and grocery stores that double coupons? Trying to save as much as I can since my kids appetites are growing.... LOL
If you do know any, let me know if there are certain days they do or do they take them all the time.
Thanks for reading! :howdy:
Wondered if you've heard of this group, they have very good food prices.
Welcome - Angel Food Ministries
They aren't a charity like the name wouls suggest, more of a food co-op.

sonsorae

What now?!

They are $.99 at Walgreen's when you use the coupon.

Bic Razors 3-6 ct, Buy 1 Get $2 Register Rewards (cpn is for Soleil - final price reflects Rewards).

If they run out, ask for a rain check.