Herbal Tea brands...

Taeobi

I'm looking for a good brand of herbal tea. Opinions on brands of herbal teas? Anyone have a favorite? Anyone like one brand over another? If so, why?

atrusomder

Isaiah 55:8-9
Twingings
I perfer Lady Grey- :yay:

A delicate and fragrant black tea, scented with oil of bergamot, orange and lemon peel. Very light and smooth.

atrusomder

Isaiah 55:8-9
It's not strong? I always thought black tea was strong. Does it have caffeine?

No it's very mild, best way to describe it is "Delicate" and yes it has caffeine.
Awesome choice!

The box reads, " A fragrant, bright & light black tea scented with bergamot & citrus notes of oranges and Lemons."

On a 5 leaf scale- it is rated 2 and light Flavour Strength.

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
Hoasca tea is the best and perfectly legal if used as part of a religious ceremony.

Last edited:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I'm looking for a good brand of herbal tea. Opinions on brands of herbal teas? Anyone have a favorite? Anyone like one brand over another? If so, why?
Marshalls in San Souci has quite a few herbal teas in the back section of the store for very little, you can get a few different kinds to try and if you don't like it not feel bad about tossing it.

Taeobi

Marshalls in San Souci has quite a few herbal teas in the back section of the store for very little, you can get a few different kinds to try and if you don't like it not feel bad about tossing it.

I'll check that out, I love to taste test!!