Bin Hidden is Dead ........

kickstand

De omnibus dubitandum est
found Bin Laden and his birth certificate all in the same week.

Obama's on a roll...

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Frankly the details sound fishy to me....shot in the head, buried at sea. Yeah right.
Thank you! I'm not buying it yet. WTOP reported he was killed at 1:15am our time but that's obviously incorrect. And buried at sea within hours? :nono: Sadaam's sons and other top al queada killed were put on parade. I need more convincing the kenyan isn't covering something up.

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Frankly the details sound fishy to me....shot in the head, buried at sea. Yeah right.

Thank you! I'm not buying it yet. WTOP reported he was killed at 1:15am our time but that's obviously incorrect. And buried at sea within hours? :nono: Sadaam's sons and other top al queada killed were put on parade. I need more convincing the kenyan isn't covering something up.

:yay: I just posted almost the same sentiments on my FB page! There is word that there are pictures (Jennifer Griffin this am on FNC said according to US "officials") which would probably need to be released anyway, in order to prevent the conspiracy theories.

But I also remain skeptical until I see proof. Trust, but verify.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Yep, the Kenyan is trying to pull another one over Americas eyes. Afterall, he got elected didn't he?

This may well be true - but the burial at sea is probably the only way to adhere to the practices of his religion of being buried within 24 hours. I am still skeptical, but they had to have documented this. If not, then I'll remain skeptical for sure.

But there are military squadrons, ships, etc. involved. You can't keep them all quiet forever.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
This may well be true - but the burial at sea is probably the only way to adhere to the practices of his religion of being buried within 24 hours. I am still skeptical, but they had to have documented this. If not, then I'll remain skeptical for sure.

But there are military squadrons, ships, etc. involved. You can't keep them all quiet forever.
I hope it's true but this is the most wanted man in the world. Screw their religious traditions & customs!! That's what started this whole mess. The others killed were put on display.

His head should have been put on a platter and photographed with the soldiers celebrating behind it, then transmitted around the world.

Pushrod

Patriot
I hope it's true but this is the most wanted man in the world. Screw their religious traditions & customs!! That's what started this whole mess. The others killed were put on display.

His head should have been put on a platter and photographed with the soldiers celebrating behind it, then transmitted around the world.

:yeahthat:

If it's true, kudos to Obama for getting Osama!