Trees

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
So I have a line of trees on the edge of my property that line a road...Do I pay to trim those trees or does the power company? I don't know how that works. Any input is appreciated.

Thanks.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
If they jeopardize the integrity of the power lines, SMECO should trim them or take them down. I have had them take down a couple of trees for that reason. They didn't take them down to the ground, I had to do the rest of that.

A phone call to SMECO should help.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
So I have a line of trees on the edge of my property that line a road...Do I pay to trim those trees or does the power company? I don't know how that works. Any input is appreciated.

Thanks.

pm sent

smilin

BOXER NATION
Call SMECO, they will send a representative out to look at the problem. They will then tell you whether or not they will do anything and what they will do. They don't clean up the big pieces, they do trim offending limbs or trees and chip the branches/small stuff, take it with them
They are great people to work with, very professional and friendly. I wish more organizations worked this way.

:buddies:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Call SMECO, they will send a representative out to look at the problem. They will then tell you whether or not they will do anything and what they will do. They don't clean up the big pieces, they do trim offending limbs or trees and chip the branches/small stuff, take it with them
They are great people to work with, very professional and friendly. I wish more organizations worked this way.

:buddies:

:yeahthat: :high5: