Dang it!

Picked up the mail at home, but dropped one coming in the house. There it lies, a large important looking envelope with a large DO NOT BEND on the front. Any ideas on how to retrieve it? I already tried gum on a stick, but I guess it's too heavy or the gum isn't sticking.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Picked up the mail at home, but dropped one coming in the house. There it lies, a large important looking envelope with a large DO NOT BEND on the front. Any ideas on how to retrieve it? I already tried gum on a stick, but I guess it's too heavy or the gum isn't sticking.

Razzie! Yoda! FETCH!!!

Ya, right... :lmao:

frequentflier

happy to be living

Where exactly did you drop it?
Grilling tongs?
Do you have any neighbors with long arms and long skinny fingers? Anyone around there play the piano?

Got it! Used the vacuum. Turned out to be more address labels from disabled vets. I do send them money once in a while, but I'll bet I have about 1000 return address lables.

That may explain the do not bend thing, they may think I have a disable.

That may explain the do not bend thing, they may think I have a disable.

:doh: I am so stupid.

I thought I had missed a post and couldn't figure out why you couldn't bend over to pick this up. Thought you hurt yourself or something.

Doesn't take me long.

ginwoman

Got it! Used the vacuum. Turned out to be more address labels from disabled vets. I do send them money once in a while, but I'll bet I have about 1000 return address lables.

Me too. I have enough labels to cover me all my life plus another 100 years. I wish they would save their label money.

LadyCoyote

Cute!