Bush plans to fight for homosexual marriage constitutional amendment

Warron

I can see congress introducing such an amendment for bush, but it's difficult to say if he could ever get 38 states to ratify it.

ceo_pte

Of course they will.... Even the Mass. state legislature is trying to pass a bill that will thwart the courts recent ruling. A bill like this will get overwhelming support. Go BUSH! :clap:

SmallTown

Football season!
I'm just glad that our government has solved all of the important problems with this country, and can now focus on things like Janet's boobs and gays.

SamSpade

Originally posted by Warron
I can see congress introducing such an amendment for bush, but it's difficult to say if he could ever get 38 states to ratify it.

Hee hee hee - very funny.

Ummm, you DO know that there are *already* 38 states that prohibit it, right?

Vince

Originally posted by SmallTown
I'm just glad that our government has solved all of the important problems with this country, and can now focus on things like Janet's boobs and gays.
If I hear anymore about Janet's boobs I'll :barf:

SuperGrover

jack of all trades
Let's use the bible, koran, (insert your belief, prophet, etc. here) to exclude, judge, (insert any separationist ideology here) people... again.

When will people learn to treat people like how they want to be treated? We waste so much time, energy, and money to try and put our majority belief on others.

STOP WASTING MY TAX MONEY!

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by SuperGrover
Let's use the bible, koran, (insert your belief, prophet, etc. here) to exclude, judge, (insert any separationist ideology here) people... again.

When will people learn to treat people like how they want to be treated? We waste so much time, energy, and money to try and put our majority belief on others.

:yeahthat:

ceo_pte

Originally posted by Tonio
:yeahthat:

Yeah,,, that's what I say! Stop taxing me and giving it to some poor person who's not willing to go out and earn it for themselves. Stop taxing me and using the money for programs that the government should not be in charge of... Yes,,, I agree STOP WASTING MY TAX MONEY. But unlike the liberals, my statement would be apply across the board and not just on a case by case basis. As in, when it suits me to criticize the Republican party for wasting my tax money on things that don't matter to me...

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by ceo_pte
Yeah,,, that's what I say! Stop taxing me and giving it to some poor person who's not willing to go out and earn it for themselves. Stop taxing me and using the money for programs that the government should not be in charge of... Yes,,, I agree STOP WASTING MY TAX MONEY. But unlike the liberals, my statement would be apply across the board and not just on a case by case basis. As in, when it suits me to criticize the Republican party for wasting my tax money on things that don't matter to me...

Again, :yeahthat: Welfare and morality legislation are both wastes of money.

SuperGrover

jack of all trades
Originally posted by ceo_pte

My statement is a general statement. I would say the same thing if it was a Democratic Party led effort.