Dog Friendly Rental Home NEEDED

MastiffMom

My boyfriend is being stationed at Pax River and we are desperately seeking a pet friendly rental home! We have several dogs, including Mastiffs. The Mastiffs are certified Therapy dogs and AKC Champions. Our dogs are completely house trained and obedience trained. We are willing to pay a large pet deposit, but are having no luck finding any rentals that will accept large dogs or multiple dogs. Anyone know of an available rental or a place to look? I have been through all the online rental ads with no luck. Any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!
Thanks,
~Molly

2lazy2P

nothing unreal exists
My boyfriend is being stationed at Pax River and we are desperately seeking a pet friendly rental home! We have several dogs, including Mastiffs. The Mastiffs are certified Therapy dogs and AKC Champions. Our dogs are completely house trained and obedience trained. We are willing to pay a large pet deposit, but are having no luck finding any rentals that will accept large dogs or multiple dogs. Anyone know of an available rental or a place to look? I have been through all the online rental ads with no luck. Any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!
Thanks,
~Molly

When is he due to get here? Reason I ask is, I am Active Duty Military stationed here as well. I am renting a three bedroom house out in town and will be vacating at the end of June. The landlord is very friendly. We currently have a Great Dane, Rottweiler, and Boxer. There is PLENTY of room for the dogs to run around the yard. Let me know what your time frame looks like and I can get you some contact info for the landlord and see if you two make a good match.

MastiffMom

thanks

Thanks for your great replies!!!
We need 3bdrm , 1 1/2 bath, prefer fenced yard for the dogs, $1700 budget.
Your help is GREATLY appreciated!!

MastiffMom

Thanks 2Lazy...Sounds like what we are looking for and the timing would be perfect...have only found 1 other place, but they want to rent it today and we still have til around first week of July before we need something!

2lazy2P

nothing unreal exists
Thanks 2Lazy...Sounds like what we are looking for and the timing would be perfect...have only found 1 other place, but they want to rent it today and we still have til around first week of July before we need something!

:buddies:

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
I have a pet friendly 3 BR single family home, 2.5 bath, 2 car garage with fenced yard, 250sq' paved kennel and shed behind Pinefield in Waldorf. There is a tennant in there now and they just switched to month by month due to they are looking to buy. Rent is $1700 through Long & Foster. Might be a haul to Pax though...