I wish somebody would

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
get a carton of Ben & Jerry's Late Night Snack ice cream and let me have a bite of it, since I won't eat the whole thing.

"Vanilla Bean Ice Cream with a Salty Caramel Swirl & Fudge Covered Potato Chip Clusters"

(Actually I probably would eat the whole thing, which is why I'd like it if someone would just give me a bite.)

Otter

Nothing to see here
get a carton of Ben & Jerry's Late Night Snack ice cream and let me have a bite of it, since I won't eat the whole thing.

"Vanilla Bean Ice Cream with a Salty Caramel Swirl & Fudge Covered Potato Chip Clusters"

(Actually I probably would eat the whole thing, which is why I'd like it if someone would just give me a bite.)

:shrug: sorry, too dangerous in your neck of the woods with all the flooding.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

That sounds yummy - who carries it?

Toxick

Splat

And now I know what I'm having for dinner.

Actually - I want an open face loose meat sammich and au jus....
But now I know what I'm having after dinner!!!

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
I bought a pint the other day but have not opened it yet. Does sound interesting...

Sweet 16

^^8^^
No. :frown: But I was so obsessed that I ran to WalMart and got a pint. Now I wish somebody would eat the rest of the ice cream after I take a bite of it.

Doesn't Ben & Jerry's have those teeny-weeny sample sizes? Personally, I would go for it. Package sizes have shrunk so much it's probably not even a full pint anyway.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
No. :frown: But I was so obsessed that I ran to WalMart and got a pint. Now I wish somebody would eat the rest of the ice cream after I take a bite of it.

That's the beauty of having a 13 year old. :killingme

Yesterday, I picked up a bag of chocolate dipped Jelly Belly coconut jelly beans, I had a few, which were wonderful, then I gave the rest to my daughter, never saw the bag again. She's great for my diet.

Last edited:

sockgirl77

Yesterday, I picked up a bag of chocolate dipped Jelly Belly coconut jelly beans, I had a few, which were wonderful, then I gave the rest to my daughter, never saw the bag again. She's great for my diet.

Garbage disposals. That's what I call my kids and exactly what I used them for when I bought my bag of Marshmallow 3 Muskateers. :smile:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member

Garbage disposals. That's what I call my kids and exactly what I used them for when I bought my bag of Marshmallow 3 Muskateers. :smile:

The chubbiness problem of children, their parents.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member

I have delayed answering until Now.

Does the right response include some loving?:love:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
The chubbiness problem of children, their parents.

I'd worry if she wasn't so active, spends most of her day swimming and twice a week she has TaeKwonDo. She's always moving. She's skinny and sometimes I wish she'd gain weight.

sockgirl77

I'd worry if she wasn't so active, spends most of her day swimming and twice a week she has TaeKwonDo. She's always moving. She's skinny and sometimes I wish she'd gain weight.

Exactly. It's not like we're POS parents who use the TV as a babysitter.