WH Insider..Obama Hesitated

acommondisaster

I haven't formed an opinion about this WH insider guy - he's obviously got some knowledge of how things work, but he could just be a good fiction writer. And it may just be that I dislike Obama enough to want to believe what this guy writes. In any case, this was amusing reading...
White House Insider: Obama Hesitated – Panetta Issued Order to Kill Osama Bin Laden | Socyberty

There appears NOT to have been an outright overruling of any specific position by President Obama, simply because there was no specific position from the president to do so. President Obama was, in this case, as in all others, working as an absentee president.

Read more: White House Insider: Obama Hesitated – Panetta Issued Order to Kill Osama Bin Laden | Socyberty

Either way, the piece was entertaining, if nothing else.

E

EmptyTimCup

well not really surprised ....... hannity has been pointing out for 4 yrs now Obama has been voting present his entire political career

:faint:

I am surprised Panetta had the stones to make the call ....... he was after all part of the Klinton Administration :shrug:

Otter

Nothing to see here
I haven't formed an opinion about this WH insider guy - he's obviously got some knowledge of how things work, but he could just be a good fiction writer. And it may just be that I dislike Obama enough to want to believe what this guy writes. In any case, this was amusing reading...
White House Insider: Obama Hesitated – Panetta Issued Order to Kill Osama Bin Laden | Socyberty

Very interesting, I hadn't seen that, thanks for posting it.

PJumper

The picture tells the whole story, with Obama off to the side and not at the table!
He looks like a kid who was told to sit down and shut it!

CrashTest

Un-sourced garbage from the right. :killingme

When the source is unnamed, it's left up to the receiver to decide and to do his own homework. When the source is one of your far-left blogs, the info is AUTOMATICALLY invalidated just because of the source; no homework needed (even if the info is true).

Rule of thumb, it's sometime better to not state the source and let folks decide themselves.

Mongo53

Un-sourced garbage from the right. :killingme
:otter:Wow, just Wow;

I wouldn't think someone that does nothing but post one discredited source after another from the left, would NOT have the chutzpah to claim such a thing. But, you never cease to amaze us with your incredible myopiocy.

Surely, nhboy, you can disprove this?

Honestly, I tend to be skeptical of the unnamed source, etc. It's over-used by DC and the media, and sadly, with the lack of courage, integrity and intellectual honesty in the political class and the media, its also exploited to push lies and falsely discredit opponents.

But, this account is 4 pages of detailed accounts, too many details, events and particulars, it does make you wonder if it is actually true.

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
Four pages, many words, published by someone unnamed. I can see why you clowns think it may be true. :killingme

This_person

Four pages, many words, published by someone unnamed. I can see why you clowns think it may be true. :killingme

Do you have any sources, other than obama's me-me-me-me talk that suggests it is not true? The OP said it may not be true, as have others here.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!

Both of these are most extremely interesting reading. It will be evenmore interesting to see what comes out in the future as more details become known. :coffee:

Mongo53

I was rather puzzled why the photo released of the situation room, where Obama is sitting off to the side, in a sweat suite, while the adults sit at the main table, obviously prepared and engaged. It really puzzled me, why is NOT the POTUS sitting at the head of the main table, it looks like he came in late and sat down at the side of the room.

Hmmmm, and this insider story has a perfectly logical explanation??

Yes, totally agree, you can't trust it and take it as gospel, even though on the face it seems far more credible than most insider stories.

Mongo53

Says the man that wears the intellectual equivalent of a big red nose, floppy shoes, rainbow wig and clown make-up everyday he posts on this forum.:killingme

acommondisaster

A tiny tiny part of me thinks that if this "WH insider" was writing this stuff about Bush, he'd be given the code name Deep Throat and a couple of Washington Post reporters would be getting front page stories out of it. :whistle:

Baz

This. ------------------>

Many of these clowns will believe anything they read, no matter how lame. As long as it fits into what they desperately hope to be true, they slurp it up. How many threads have been started that began with "Got this in an email......."? :lol:

The cognitive dissonance many Righties are feeling over the fact Obama is the CIC who got Bin Laden is causing them major butthurt. It has left them scrambling, desperate for anything that will help them feel better.

And it's hilarious! :killingme