Medical Marijuana Vs American Express

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
"Ana Kasparian of The Young Turks reports on medical marijuana dispensaries in California claiming that American Express no longer allows customers to use their cards on marijuana. She also shares AmEx's response."

Mongo53

TheYoungTurks do an amazing job for being just a high school production. By why do they think they need to put only Seniors that look more mature. Why NOT put on some of the younger kids.

Although a great job for a High School production, I couldn't get all the way through it, listening to that high school girl prattle on, it reminded me of the movie "Valley Girl". As they mature and become more professional, pick more relevant stories than AMex NOT processing charges from medical marijuana stores.

Like, Oh My God, they won't take my card, well, I don't smoke marijuana, but I called heather and she was like, oh my god, well anyway....:killingme

E

EmptyTimCup

Like, Oh My God, they won't take my card, well, I don't smoke marijuana, but I called heather and she was like, oh my god, well anyway....:killingme

OMG if you can get an AmEx you can get something else to purchase you DOPE with .....

what is your dope was on fire ........