TWO Italian Restaurants

shadow

Not only is Southern Maryland going to get a Three Brothers Italian Restaurant, I understand that the restaurant in Wildewood Center, Alices, is going to try to do that also. I hear that the name is MaGuido's Italian restaurant. Wonder if they are going to change the inside or just put up another banner and leave the stuff the same? There can only be a few workers left there

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Unless it's connected to Guido's in Lusby, they should have named it Luigi's or something.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Three Brothers is a DC area chain like Ledo's. They have awesome pizza. I think the one we always went to was up in Greenbelt.

tater

Originally posted by shadow
Not only is Southern Maryland going to get a Three Brothers Italian Restaurant, I understand that the restaurant in Wildewood Center, Alices, is going to try to do that also. I hear that the name is MaGuido's Italian restaurant. Wonder if they are going to change the inside or just put up another banner and leave the stuff the same? There can only be a few workers left there

Golly... I would gladly trade 10 ro 20 of the restaurants we have around here for one measily theater w/ stadium seating. That's all I want...... just one. :ohwell:

chuckster

IMFUBARED
Somebody asked me today if I knew if HOOTER'S purchased the building. That was the first time I heard that. They need to get a national chain back in there. Bet they don't change a thing except the menu.

tater

Originally posted by chuckster
Bet they don't change a thing except the menu.

Ahem... better change the name :lmao:
Actually, I love h@@ters. Sounds good to me... count me in. :yum:

P.S.--- bring on the restaurant too :wink:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by tater

Golly... I would gladly trade 10 ro 20 of the restaurants we have around here for one measily theater w/ stadium seating. That's all I want...... just one. :ohwell:
I will give all the "chains" for a theatre like that. :cheers:

K

Katie

I think they should build another gym that also has a pool in it. That would be awesome..and a hot tub.

pilot

You should move to New Jersey. Every third restaurant was Italian. Even the restaurants that didn't consider themselves Italian (like the diners) had lots of Italian things on the menu. It was ubiquitous there in much the same way that seafood is ubiquitous in Maryland.