Park Villas

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
There are 2 apartment units close to Park Villas in a better neighborhood -- Abberly Crest and The Greens at Hilton Run. You also have Wildewood apartments. Better choices than Park Villas.

urrica

There are 2 apartment units close to Park Villas in a better neighborhood -- Abberly Crest and The Greens at Hilton Run. You also have Wildewood apartments. Better choices than Park Villas.

I'm on a waiting list at Wildewood. I had looked at one at Abberly and didn't act fast enough on holding it so I lost it. They have another one available but it's smaller than what I wanted. So I may just have to sacrifice that because everything else is either ghetto or too expensive. I'd love to be in Wildewood if anyone knows of any rentals available.

urrica

I know a guy who is trying to rent off his house at Sara Court. Does anyone know anything about the neighborhood there?

rubyrox

I know a guy who is trying to rent off his house at Sara Court. Does anyone know anything about the neighborhood there?

It's an ok area. Hickory Hills Townhomes are near there as well and it's a decent place to live for around here if price is a big factor.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I think that's a pretty decent neighborhood - most likely residential and family-oriented. I can swing by later and take a look, then let you know since it's right by me.

LadyCoyote

I'm on a waiting list at Wildewood. I had looked at one at Abberly and didn't act fast enough on holding it so I lost it. They have another one available but it's smaller than what I wanted. So I may just have to sacrifice that because everything else is either ghetto or too expensive. I'd love to be in Wildewood if anyone knows of any rentals available.

Hi - you should also try this website, Deprecated Browser Error
Bring up a search for MD properties available for rent.

You may be able to find something there. Here's a couple I found..the one on Duke St. is literally, 2 minutes (drive) from St.Marys County Hospital.

Deprecated Browser Error

Deprecated Browser Error

Good luck with your search. Moving is exciting and stressful, but once you find the "place" everything else falls together easier.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Cute established neighborhood. It's a cul-de-sac with 8+- homes, mostly split-foyers but there were a couple of little ranch style homes, all probably built in the early to mid 90s. The houses looked kept up and everyone's grass was cut. It's right off of Chancellor's Run Rd, close to Rt. 235, so convenient to wherever you need to go. Looked safe, I saw kid paraphernalia in back yards - swing sets and such. No cars on blocks or crap in front yards, everything was quite tidy. :yay: