Eagle help

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I've PM'ed Katelin, called DNR and called the number they gave me but no answer yet.

I've got an injured bald eagle washed up on the rocks in front of my house, anybody know of any other numbers to call?

Which DNR did you contact?

Calvert County is :

Dwight Williams, Division Chief
(410) 535-5327
CypressSwamp@co.cal.md.us

If they can't help you, they should be able to refer you. Unfortunately they are closed until 8:30 am tomorrow

Good luck!

belvak

Happy Camper
Help is on the way now ... 35 or minutes away.

:yay: I was trying desperatly to find the contact we used about 3 years ago when the baby crow was tossed out of it's nest. I do have the name and number if you need it ever again. Check your PMer!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Hey KOM..Ron from OWRC just called. He said to make sure rescuer gives them a call as soon as they get to you so he can get eagle in for treatment tonight...he will wait.

Good luck!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Catt- I just called OWRC and left a message.

It seems as if the eagle just smacked the water a little too hard and knocked himself a little loopy.:shrug: Suburban Wildlife Rescue came down and we looked for 15-20 minutes and couldn't find him. I have a pretty good idea when he took off because the nesting ospreys in my front yard came off the nest and went berserk for 5-7 minutes (with another bird call mixed in). I'm going to check around again tomorrow just to make sure.

Thanks for your help. :huggy: