K and B Tours of Mechanicsville

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Make sure they take you down Old Rte. 5 to see the old MVFD. The veterans home is a nice stop oh and be sure to tell the driver to take you across 236 to see the Amish!

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
We used them for class trips. Good clean comfortable buses. I have talked to others that went on the Atlantic City and New York trips that loved it. They put together a nice itinerary.

Nattie_Bo

I actually know "B" of K&B and am going on one of his upcoming trips. He's one of the most upfront, honest guys out there and he always goes the extra mile to make the trips memorable. They're not like some travel agents that book trips and then send customers off - they actually go on the trips and work with the local tour guides, hotels and venues when you get to the destination. If you have any qualms or questions feel free to PM me!

ckmm

Thanks for the helpful replies. I am considering going on the August trip to NYC to see "Billy Elliot".

Happygirl

Walking for a cure!!
I actually know "B" of K&B and am going on one of his upcoming trips. He's one of the most upfront, honest guys out there and he always goes the extra mile to make the trips memorable. They're not like some travel agents that book trips and then send customers off - they actually go on the trips and work with the local tour guides, hotels and venues when you get to the destination. If you have any qualms or questions feel free to PM me!

:yeahthat:

I went on a trip to PA last year with them. The whole thing was fun and well organized. And "B" went with us too. I would not hesitate to go on another of their trips.