question

ginwoman

someone sent me a really good picture/joke (via regular email) that I want to post....but I have no idea how to do it. Can someone give me directions? Tks!

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
someone sent me a really good picture/joke (via regular email) that I want to post....but I have no idea how to do it. Can someone give me directions? Tks!

Right click

Save Picture As

Save to your desktop.

On reply to thread in SOMD online scroll down and click on "Manage Attachements"

Another window will open and where it says "Browse" click on the first one.

Search for the picture on your desktop and press "Upload"

The picture must meet the parameters listed in the window of you'll receive a failure message.

If picture successfully loads, close the pop up window and hit the "Submit Reply"

Done...:buddies:

ginwoman

Right click

Save Picture As

Save to your desktop.

On reply to thread in SOMD online scroll down and click on "Manage Attachements"

Another window will open and where it says "Browse" click on the first one.

Search for the picture on your desktop and press "Upload"

The picture must meet the parameters listed in the window of you'll receive a failure message.

If picture successfully loads, close the pop up window and hit the "Submit Reply"

Done...:buddies:

Chern-its' not working for me...when I right click on the pic it does not offer me the option to save to desktop. If you want, PM me your regular email address and I'll forward it to you and you can put it on if you like it (I think you'll like it).

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
If you have Windows 7 you can clip it out with the Snipping Tool in your start menu and save it to your desktop! PM sent!