Bobby Jindal Releases Birth Certificate

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
LINK

"When Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal arrived in the United States, he was a 3-month-old fetus. However, he was born here after his parents arrived from India, as proven by his just-released birth certificate. (h/t Political Wire)

They arrived Feb 1, 1971, and a bit over six months later, on June 10, 1971, Piyush Jindal was born at Woman’s Hospital in Baton Rouge, a natural-born U.S. citizen, who like every other child born in America, could, constitutionally, grow up to be president.

Louisiana Senator David Vitter has a bill that would limit the definition of birthright citizenship.

“My bill limits birthright citizenship to individuals born in the United States with at least one parent who is a legal citizen, a green card holder or an active member of the U.S. armed forces,” said Vitter in introducing his legislation on the Senate floor last month."

philibusters

lf he ever becomes a serious Presidential candidate I fairly certain Liberals will make an issue out of his birth (thought I doubt it reaches the proportions the birther movement did) and the extremely partisans ones will come up with ridiculous legal arguments about having to be conceived in the U.S. and probably some other crazy arguments that are slightly more tricky and therefore believeable and conservatives wills scoff at all that...

If all that ever came to be in some perverse sense it would be amusing.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Do you have any evidence that Bobby Jindal Parents were Illegal Aliens?

Or are you just a xenophobic anti-immigration bigot?
I think we can give him the benefit of the doubt on this one, he's just to damn dumb to understand what the term actually means.

Mongo53

I think we can give him the benefit of the doubt on this one, he's just to damn dumb to understand what the term actually means.
If Bobby Jindal was a Democrat, nhboy would be posting that everyone that even raised a question about his birth certificate is a NUTJOB.

But since Bobby Jindal is a Republican he is going to make baseless accussations and crack racist and xonophobic jokes.

Really, how many times do you have to be shown you intellectually dishonesty before you start to make amends? I guess he hasn't hit rock bottom yet.

[BUT]
Back on topic: Lousiana is know for deep rooted corruption, after all it is a Democratically controlled state for how many years.

Just like Hawaii is know for being a liberal State that many of it officials felt entitled to cheat, to make thing more even. Hawaii made their short form birth certificates a joke and they are considered bogus because of the political cheating games they playing in the past.

Could Jingal see the same thing, looked into the authenticity of Lousiana Birth Certificates, and cause of corruption that state is well known for, his might be called into question, so he released his early, get the issue under the rug?

Last edited:

Baz

This. ------------------>
The headline pretty much sums it up:
For No Apparent Reason, LA Gov. Bobby Jindal Releases Birth Certificate

Poor Bobby feeling a bit left out, I guess. :lol:

Pete

Repete
The headline pretty much sums it up:

Poor Bobby feeling a bit left out, I guess. :lol:

Just like everything else liberals say the headline is innacurate. Actually if you read an article that is not hideously slanted to the left, complete and accurate like the ones nhboy never links, he released his birth certificate as a response to a newspaper editorial which incorrectly implied he would be ineligible for federal office if he signed bill proposed in the Louisiana legislature requiring candidates show proof of citizenship and that he had an Arabic middle name.

But you go right ahead and ASSume whatever you want and think it fact.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/05/08/us-birther-jindal-idUSTRE74701F20110508

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Jindal would not be affected by the legislation because his parents had green cards. His mother was attending LSU I believe , working on her Ph.d.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Looks like Bobby is an anchor baby! :killingme

Hmmm... Once again liberals show their true colors. You're only for such things as 'achor babies' or 'illegal immigrants' (which Jidal is not) when it serves your narrow purpose. In any other instance you are bigots to the core. You just can't help yourselves.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Hmmm... Once again liberals show their true colors. You're only for such things as 'achor babies' or 'illegal immigrants' (which Jidal is not) when it serves your narrow purpose. In any other instance you are bigots to the core. You just can't help yourselves.

This is not the first instance of race labeling to suit the liberal storyline; "If you're not a liberal minority, you're a racist."

Mongo53

Wrong. Both his parents are highly educated, speak English, and don't pick strawberries for a living.
Well, and I'm sure you agree, even if they did pick strawberries for a living, there is nothing wrong with that, as long as they were here legally.

Yea, and that is probably your point, you see illegal immigrants doing jobs that Americans should be doing, but Lazy Americans get paid so well by the Government for doing nothing at all, they refuse to do those menial jobs; picking strawberries is a perfect example.

Why do you think Liberals support illegal immigration so much, they love the idea of having a second class citizenry to be exploited for their purposes.

Last edited:

CrashTest

Well, and I'm sure you agree, even if they did pick strawberries for a living, there is nothing wrong with that, as long as they were here legally.

Yea, and that is probably your point, you see illegal immigrants doing jobs that Americans should be doing, but Lazy Americans get paid so well by the Government for doing nothing at all, they refuse to do those menial jobs; picking strawberries is a perfect example.

Why do you think Liberals support illegal immigration so much, they love the idea of having a second class citizenry to be exploited for their purposes.

See post #5 in the thread below. It explains some of the sarcastic comments I make.

http://forums.somd.com/politics/227...ou-re-racist-supporting-blac.html#post4580537

Mongo53

Bobby was an "anchor baby" at the time of his birth as was Michelle Malkin. :dye:
Your a XEPHOBIC RACIST, that HATES IMMIGRATION, and is bitterly clinging to bigoted ideal of an all white America!:geek:

Or, are just shameless to exploit anything in a petty attempt to undermine your political opponents?:coffee:

CrashTest

Bobby was an "anchor baby" at the time of his birth as was Michelle Malkin. :dye:

The point I'm making is if you're educated, speak English, and don't wear a rag on your head, then we'll take you no matter what. That sounds racist and bigoted but since all conservatives are racists and bigots, I'm allowed to say stuff like that.