Eco Freak Moonbattery

E

EmptyTimCup

:faint:

Megacities on the move

[vimeo]17082104[/vimeo]

Aww, Look At The Annoying Ecofascists

Written by Daisy // May 8, 2011

This video is the encapsulated little fantasy of all eco-freaks out there that want to do away with that stupid thing called capitalism, have less money and therefore less “useless products,” while having some wacked-out “virtual dinner” with the grandparents. (Whizzah?)

It’s called “Renewabad.” (GAWD)

Let’s see here. An uber-politically correct, vanilla-sterile environment of overly-sensitive wusses where we all have less physical contact with those we presumably love, more “virtual” living, and none of that free market crap?

Take this video, add the cast of Glee, mix in a little gangsta rap, Bill Maher’s show on a constant loop and me being allowed to wear only Crocs on my feet? And oila – you have the recipe of my personal Hell.

No thanks, eco-freaks.

May 8, 2011
Moonbat-abad

Posted by Van Helsing at May 8, 2011 11:08 AM

Incredibly, this moonbat fantasy of a politically correct ecofascist future appears to be on the level:

Won't it be nice when there is "less money to go around" but no one cares about buying "useless products" anyway? The lack of capitalist distractions will allow us to get in touch with our inner medieval serf, just like in the Soviet Union.

On a tip from Code3.