Hillary is a "tough guy"

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
:cool: Maybe this arguement isn't so far-fetched, at all.

Anyone ever wonder why Willie Jeff chose other women for his sexual escapades, rather than his own wife?

OK, obviously, (don't laugh too hard on this one!) she's a female; but does she turn you on? Is she someone you could see yourself out with on a romantic dinner? (Male or female can reply here, BTW)

She comes across as too hard, domineering at times, and the way I view her, it's not too hard to believe SHE is the one wearing the pants in their marriage, or what's left of it.
If she discovers one of his "sidegames", she probably rants and raves like he!!, and Willie, for his part, backs off whatever he is/was getting into.

There is something in her eyes, the smile, that to me screams BS - a phoniness in her that I can't get around. I've given her a listen at times, and I come away with the feeling even SHE doesn't believe half the crap she is spouting.

JMHO

K

Kain99

Hillary scares the pee pee right outta me! Date her? Heck, I'm terrified of bumping into her....:frown:

Pete

Repete
The thing I noticed is that she is the poorest and most unconvincing speaker I have ever heard.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Originally posted by Pete
The thing I noticed is that she is the poorest and most unconvincing speaker I have ever heard.
:cheers: Pete, in slightly different terms, we're saying the same thing.
When she came out of Willie Jeff's shadow to run for the junior Senator from NY, I thought, OK, she has to stand on her own now.

Let's see what she can do on her own, I mused. She had to make the case why the citizens of NY should vote to elect her to the Senate.

That is when I felt the first allusions of her being a phony. Just watching a face-shot of her campaigning, those eyes gave her away, and again her attempt to interject a smile during a speech.

EEWW! Reminds me of frozen crystal. Way too cold to approach, and you know it ain't warm where she is!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Just to be different - I think Hillary's attractive and I think she can come off as very warm and good-humored. It's just that we've all seen the other side - the one that screams and raves and looks like hell. When she's done up and behaving herself, she looks great.

But I don't consider her a tough guy because she let that dog of a husband of hers walk all over her. I consider her weak and pathetic.

Mountain MaMa

WV bound
But I don't consider her a tough guy because she let that dog of a husband of hers walk all over her. I consider her weak and pathetic. [/B][/QUOTE]

:yeahthat:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Just to be different - I think Hillary's attractive and I think she can come off as very warm and good-humored. It's just that we've all seen the other side - the one that screams and raves and looks like hell. When she's done up and behaving herself, she looks great.

I could see that. What puts me off is her incredible self-obsession. She's put her foot in her mouth so many times that I think she doesn't have a clue as to how other people think and feel. She has so little tact that she could read from Dr. Seuss and still offend people.

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
Originally posted by vraiblonde

Maybe I'm not typical, but ladies that are too made up make me uneasy in the attractiveness arena. Kind of like passing up a deal on a used car that obviously has a cheap paint job and bondo. Makes you wonder what is being covered up.

Even when she's made up nicely she gives me the heebie jeebies.