Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354

Thread: 15 Year Old Shot at Solomons Landing

Quote Originally Posted by dilligaf. View Post
    Here is a friend of Scottie's - Jacob Papanicolas. who was interviewed on Fox 5 News - while riding his bike in the Giant parking lot (without a helmet - which is a law for anyone younger than 16).

YouTube - ‪Jake pap‬‏

It's obvious that this kid (and other skateboarder/photographer) hopped the fence to enjoy some trespassing when the Calvert Marine Museum was closed.

I quite enjoyed reading Jacob's facebook page - that is, until he marked it private.
    One of the videos is shot behind Wooodburns plaza; on the south end. You can see the PNC drive thru and Roy Rogers and he goes in the front where the 7-11 is.
    "It's nice to be important but it's also important to be nice."

Quote Originally Posted by MrZ06 View Post
    how do I find his Facebook page. I want to add that looser as a friend.
    I think there is just one Jacob Papanicolas on FB. So you just go to FB and type in the name in the search box. But you can't read his wall anymore unless you are a friend. If you search his friends, you can see Scottie Burroughs, but his wall is private as well.

Blog Entries
    Ok, I didn't know what the kids name was

Quote Originally Posted by frequentflier View Post
    One of the videos is shot behind Wooodburns plaza; on the south end. You can see the PNC drive thru and Roy Rogers and he goes in the front where the 7-11 is.
    Oh my God! Scandalous!
    Quote Originally Posted by hvp05 View Post
    I do have bad hemorrhoids!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dilligaf. View Post
    I think there is just one Jacob Papanicolas on FB. So you just go to FB and type in the name in the search box. But you can't read his wall anymore unless you are a friend. If you search his friends, you can see Scottie Burroughs, but his wall is private as well.
    that loser accepted my friend request.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.