Where were...

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I was waiting for someone to say that but wasn't expecting you... :lmao: Maybe a car crash? a rescue? Plane crash? There're no fires at that time of the morning. :lol:

Man, I'm laid up with this broke ass leg and I'm starting to go a little stir crazy. I'm so bored I might even make up a few MPDs and have a conversation with myself ... :dork:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
:yikes: No kidding? When did that happen ?

May 6 playing soccer. I expected a broken leg to hurt worse than it did. I stayed in the game for a couple of minutes after it happened and walked to the car and into the hospital under my own power.

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
May 6 playing soccer. I expected a broken leg to hurt worse than it did. I stayed in the game for a couple of minutes after it happened and walked to the car and into the hospital under my own power.

Dang...how long are you going to be out for?

---

I was playing on the 8th. Captain of the opposing team went out in an ambulance, with a blown knee/acl/don't-walk-off-the-field-type-injury, within the first 10 min. of the game:crazy:

CrystalClear

yea, clear as mud
Oh Man!

Man, I'm laid up with this broke ass leg and I'm starting to go a little stir crazy. I'm so bored I might even make up a few MPDs and have a conversation with myself ... :dork:

Been there, done that! I was laid up for 3 months with a broken leg, I know how you feel