12 items or less

limblips

EBT card holders, pay attention. The line says 12 items or less, that includes your EBT items in addition to the case of malt liquor, steamed crabs, steamed shrimp, fried chicken and the other non-ebt items. When you pay for 10 items with an ebt, and 12 items with cash, the total is 22 items. It pi$$es me off when, not only do I have to pay for your food, I have to wait while you check out too many items. If it is in your cart it counts!!!! And for many of you, Spandex has finite limits, please stop trying to exceed it. And since I am on my soap box, the tats, high dollar nails, bling and weaves goes good with the ebt card! Oh yea, put your damn cart in the cart corral, not in an empty parking space or in front of another car.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
EBT card holders, pay attention. The line says 12 items or less, that includes your EBT items in addition to the case of malt liquor, steamed crabs, steamed shrimp, fried chicken and the other non-ebt items. When you pay for 10 items with an ebt, and 12 items with cash, the total is 22 items. It pi$$es me off when, not only do I have to pay for your food, I have to wait while you check out too many items. If it is in your cart it counts!!!! And for many of you, Spandex has finite limits, please stop trying to exceed it. And since I am on my soap box, the tats, high dollar nails, bling and weaves goes good with the ebt card! Oh yea, put your damn cart in the cart corral, not in an empty parking space or in front of another car.

What was the color of their skin?

I agree with your shopping cart pet peev.

I saw a woman abandon the cart and get in the car. I walked over and started to return the cart to the corral. She said "Thank you". After that, I just couldn't bring myself to tell her I was just trying to embarrass her into returning her own cart. Dang it.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0

Not everyone with the card has all that im just saying... but i make my bling from scrap metal!

sunflower

Loving My Life...
I dont understand WHY the cashiers dont tell them it's 12 or less and to please go to another register... Unless that's the only one open

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
I dont understand WHY the cashiers dont tell them it's 12 or less and to please go to another register... Unless that's the only one open

I see so many people just run up and load up the belt while the cashier is busy with the current customer. Then its just easier to push them through. And these people are from all walks of life and use cash, credit, checks, etc. The worst offenders I've seen are the one's I know are well off so its not just the EBT crowd by far.

mitzi

Most management won't let them. Trust me, you don't know how many times I wanted to tell them.

I agree 100%. The're entitled, ya know... the 'man' kepem down. Stuff got loaded into a Calak parked in a fire lane too I'lll bet. And on a smart phone the whole time, too.

sm8

Most management won't let them. Trust me, you don't know how many times I wanted to tell them.

Trust me, foodlion in charlotte hall has no problem telling you that you can not come to their line if you are over. The other night the express was the only lane open and I was over by like 4 things and there was no other customers in sight. I had to end up getting the manager just to check out. My biggest pet peeve about the EBT card is when you see people with a cart load of Soda, Candy and Gum and wont share something with an obviously hungry kid in the cart.

BuddyLee

Football addict

You should work in a grocery store. It's a ton-o-fun.

I don't like it either. I think after 12 items the rest just get placed aside by the cashier. I also think that coupons should count as items.

belvak

Happy Camper
Clam? You mean "happy as a clam" ?

clam.gif

LadyCoyote

High Five, Dude.

puggymom

I agree with your shopping cart pet peev.

I saw a woman abandon the cart and get in the car. I walked over and started to return the cart to the corral. She said "Thank you". After that, I just couldn't bring myself to tell her I was just trying to embarrass her into returning her own cart. Dang it.

I cannot stand that either. Seriously people you just walked all around a store shopping...you cannot walk the extra 20 feet to put your cart away?