Kerry Sex Scandal Continues...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Next story: This kid is a stalker and a bimbo. Fat with low self-esteem - that's why she ran after a married Senator. Watch for every high school or college indiscretion to become a VERY LARGE deal.

Kerry, otoh, is an innocent victim of his own charm and talent.

Bet ya money. Hope Kerry was a good lay and gave her lots of stuff because this will become the most expensive POA this chickie ever had.

Steve

Enjoying life!
Of course! Once he can no longer deny any connection, his people will start digging up all they can. They probably already have, and are waiting for direction from Kerry to release it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Wowser! I hope she makes good on her promise to maim him! Call me nosy, but I'm dying to know what's going on in the Kerry household these days. :lol:

ceo_pte

I just e-mailed the article to the Washington Post, saying that I would like to see it on the front page. Maybe they will get enough calls to run the article. Or has it made the Post already?

Everyone, e-mail them!

letters@washpost.com

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by ceo_pte
letters@washpost.com
Writing to them is like trying to post in the DU - they won't consider any opinion that doesn't coincide with their own. If you're a regular reader of the Post, you'll notice that there's one day a week that they print a few letter from the conservative perspective. You'll also notice that the vast majority of their op-ed folks are Libs. But I'll jot them a note anyway.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My letter:

----------------------------

I notice that the Post is devoting a large amount of front page space to the George Bush/AWOL story, which has been discredited repeatedly, yet ignoring the John Kerry/Affair story, which has witnesses and people willing to come forward and talk, including the young woman herself.

Why is this?

--------------------------------

ceo_pte

Originally posted by vraiblonde
My letter:

----------------------------

I notice that the Post is devoting a large amount of front page space to the George Bush/AWOL story, which has been discredited repeatedly, yet ignoring the John Kerry/Affair story, which has witnesses and people willing to come forward and talk, including the young woman herself.

Why is this?

--------------------------------

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

You go girl! I just sent one to CNN too. HAH!

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
:cool: I just sent them one as well. I'm not holding my breath, however.
But, The Washington Post will most likely pooh-pooh this, much the same way they did with Slick Willie.

"It's just sex, stupid!"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by penncam
"It's just sex, stupid!"
This one IS just sex, thank God. But I also remember how big a deal they made over Bush's 25 year old DWI so I'm not inclined to give them a pass. And I'm not inclined to be generous to Kerry because he's been going crazy on the Bush/AWOL allegations, yet when it was proven that Clinton was a draft dodger, he said stuff like that wasn't important.

ceo_pte

yeah, it's just sex and it has nothing to do with your integrity. You know, will you lie to the people or not. Will you raise our taxes again, etc... I'd like to slap Kerry!

He thought Vietnam was tough. Vietnam would be a vacation compared to, me and him in my backyard. I'd kick his ass! :boxing:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
http://mensnewsdaily.com/archive/newswire/news2004/0204/021604-kerry.htm

Kerry's wife, Teresa Heinz Kerry, told Elle Magazine that if her first husband was ever involved in an extramarital affair that she would "maim" him.

"I'll maim you," the ketchup millionaire heiress said at the time. "Not kill you, just maim you."

I bet she cuts off his, uh, hot dog and eats it with a full load of Heinz-brand garnishes (ketchup, mustard, relish).

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by ceo_pte
yeah, it's just sex and it has nothing to do with your integrity.
See, now you're going somewhere. That's my biggest issue with these philandering types - no self-control, no integrity. It's just not someone I'd be interested in having as a President.

Democrats obviously don't think cheating on your wife makes you a bad person.

ceo_pte

From the last article I quoted.. You think... The article says that all the news sources are searching for credible evidence though. Kerry hasn't denied it outright, so I say it's true.

Republican media strategist Cheri Jacobus said yesterday there is a double standard in the media on how presidential candidates are being covered on unsubstantiated rumors.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Democrats obviously don't think cheating on your wife makes you a bad person.
If you cheat on the one closest to you imagine how easy it would be to do it to those you don't know.