Wii Rock Band

So... I'm thinking of purchasing this for :gossip: because she is so dayum awesome and I love her and I'm proud of her and... and... and... :bawl:

Okay...so is there any particular "version" I should get over another? Any particular games that are a must have for this?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If you're going to buy RB for :gossip: - *ahem* yeah right - then you want to get the latest version. And you want to get the Beatles pack so you... I mean :gossip: can pretend to be Ringo.

Also make sure to get an SD card because Wii doesn't have the memory it should, and you'll want to download a ton of new songs once ":gossip:" gets really good at it.

If you're going to buy RB for :gossip: - *ahem* yeah right - then you want to get the latest version. And you want to get the Beatles pack so you... I mean :gossip: can pretend to be Ringo.

Also make sure to get an SD card because Wii doesn't have the memory it should, and you'll want to download a ton of new songs once ":gossip:" gets really good at it.
Oh! Good advice! I can't wait until ":gossip:" gets her rock on...:larry: :drummer::singer::getdown:

Speaking of downloading... I just downloaded Bill Kirchen's "Have Love Will Travel" :getdown: cause you got me hooked back in the SOMD Radio days and I'm having withdrawals...:mad:

:getdown: