What's happening near Lex Pk Elem?

littlegirl

Reiki Practitioner
Anyone have any ideas what's going on around Lex Pk Elem School? There is a helicopter hovering, lots and lots of police. Roads are closed.

K

Kain99

I heard the neighbors started a riot when they heard about the "White Only Scholarship" :wink:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Not another drive by! Ive seen or heard everything now in this county except for a Amish Drive by shooting:wink:

RodRugg

This is what happend, and all I can say is it won't happen again. My grandma carries a homemade bullet shooter in the door pocket of her car. She HATES guns and refuses to call it a gun, so she calls it a "bullet shooter." My dad made it from scrap metal, and my grandma carries it for protection or in case she wants to kill somebody. Monday we was driving to that President's Day parade in Glasva and when she came to a stop that bullet shooter went off and fired out of her car and into somebody elses car. They didn't know where it came from so they got the helicopers out to look around. When they found out it was my grandma, she threw that bullet shooter as far as she could and ran to the woods. She got tackled and hog whipped even if it was an accident. Anyways, that driver didn't get hurt except from broken glass in his eyes.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by RodRugg
This is what happend, and all I can say is it won't happen again. My grandma carries a homemade bullet shooter in the door pocket of her car. She HATES guns and refuses to call it a gun, so she calls it a "bullet shooter." My dad made it from scrap metal, and my grandma carries it for protection or in case she wants to kill somebody. Monday we was driving to that President's Day parade in Glasva and when she came to a stop that bullet shooter went off and fired out of her car and into somebody elses car. They didn't know where it came from so they got the helicopers out to look around. When they found out it was my grandma, she threw that bullet shooter as far as she could and ran to the woods. She got tackled and hog whipped even if it was an accident. Anyways, that driver didn't get hurt except from broken glass in his eyes.
:howdy: Rodd

Tequilla Sunset

I saw the helicopter.. But just thought it was a military thing or shock trauma getting ready to land. I can't tell the difference with those things

Danzig

I got it from a good source they are looking for a white male.

christmas_story_c.jpg