Five Guys California, MD

Wenchy

Hot Flash
They ain't all that are they? Good peanuts tho.

I don't like peanuts or fries. At least they weren't as expensive as a mediocre (IMO) Red Robin burger.

This was a hockey puck on a bun. Burnt, rancid tasting and plain gross.

McDonalds is gourmet compared to the burger I fed to the dog (poor doggie)

I don't like peanuts or fries. At least they weren't as expensive as a mediocre (IMO) Red Robin burger.

This was a hockey puck on a bun. Burnt, rancid tasting and plain gross.

McDonalds is gourmet compared to the burger I fed to the dog (poor doggie)

Well, I'll settle for making my own. That I can handle.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I've had some of the best burgers that have ever passed thse lips from 5 guys in California.

But there is no subsititute for a decent grill chef either..a bad one could ruin the best burger in a heartbeat.

sounds like a problem has arisen.

GopherM

Darwin was right
I'm voting for the burgers at the Leonardtown Grille. They are the best I've in all my considerable years. They will get you full as well.

White Castle. Steamed to perfection every time.

:lol: When I pass thru NY, I have to stop and get a few. And shortly thereafter, they pass thru me.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I'm not a huge burger fan, but the ones at Foster's Grille in Waldorf are crazy delicious.

ginwoman

I'm voting for the burgers at the Leonardtown Grille. They are the best I've in all my considerable years. They will get you full as well.

Is that the place by Salsa's? We've not been there yet but have heard good things.

Wenchy

Hot Flash
Well that blows, a good friend always eats there and is his favorite. I went for the first time a couple weeks ago and that burger and fries was the best compared to other fast food places.

Mine was so bad and I had heard such good things (my son talked me into it...he loves them...different area) I won't try them again but I'm glad other people like them.

It was kind of like getting rotten fish at a sushi bar and never going back.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'll chime in and say I've never had a bad burger there, either. But the best burgers, imho, come from none other than Sheetz on ChanceRun and 235. Somebody actually patties those things out - the sliders, too. Not preformed.