• Pandacolt 050.JPG
    Pandacolt 050.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 241

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Thanks all...

Oh my can't wait to see him when he's all dry LOL

How long until he stood up and nursed?

Actually too long for me..almost 2 hours with help..he is SO SO long legged...and really down in the back at this time...he is taller then most TB babies..he is HUGE and like a spider and he is gaiting already...kinda sorry (NOT) that I gelded the father before he was born..should have rebred her back then done it..oh well

Katelin

one day the dark will end
Awesome photos! Momma seems to be saying..Look what I made!!!

Congratulation...He is a beauty..love the markings!!!
Keep us updates over the fun days to come!!

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Thanks all...

Actually too long for me..almost 2 hours with help..he is SO SO long legged...and really down in the back at this time...he is taller then most TB babies..he is HUGE and like a spider and he is gaiting already...kinda sorry (NOT) that I gelded the father before he was born..should have rebred her back then done it..oh well

The first thing I noticed were those legs! Beautiful boy. Congrats!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
The first thing I noticed were those legs! Beautiful boy. Congrats!

Going to post more pics..showing size...have a friend coming over I will hold him to see...He is a big retard lol...like his daddy...getting around much better today...found him on the Pandacam early this morning cast to the wall..legs up I flipped him off he did it again..constipated and a belly ache I gave him an enama he shot out a ton of poop like pellets and good to go :yay:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Going to post more pics..showing size...have a friend coming over I will hold him to see...He is a big retard lol...like his daddy...getting around much better today...found him on the Pandacam early this morning cast to the wall..legs up I flipped him off he did it again..constipated and a belly ache I gave him an enama he shot out a ton of poop like pellets and good to go :yay:

Yikes on him being cast - never found any of mine like that but if I did I'm sure I'd not know what to do with them ...... it's easier to fix with babies I'm sure vs. adults ...