Stupid White Men ...and Other Sorry Excuses for the State of

Y

yornoc

Has anyone read this book?  The Southern Maryland Library has a few copies but they are ALL checked out.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/detail/-/books/0060392452/reader/1/102-2676566-5815331#reader-link

If you read it do you think it's worth buying?  

I heard Michael Moore being interviewed on WAMU and I have to admit that the book sounds interesting.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
As long as you like Mike Moore. He is one of the very few people who make me lean in favor of assisted suicide. (Honest officer, he said he wanted to die!!!"...Very depressing guy. He seems very depressed to. Try and catch his special some years ago on Flint Michigan. Pass the cyanide.

You will get the most biased anti-conservative white male on this planet and he makes it all sound plausible, as long as you take his take as is.

He makes Carville and Begalla sound like cheerleaders for Ron Reagan.

PS No, I haven’t read the book. I’ve seen him on the tube a few times pimping it.

Y

yornoc

Larry Gude on 10:38 pm on April 18, 2002[br]
PS No, I haven’t read the book. I’ve seen him on the tube a few times pimping it.

:clap:  "Pimping it" is pretty much what he was doing on WAMU. I've heard of him in the past but never read any of his books.  I'm still interested in reading one of his books to see (for myself) what it is based on.  I noticed that most people like him based majority of their works on speculations and inferences.

Larry, Thanks for your input. :cheers:

(Edited by yornoc at 4:02 pm on April 19, 2002)