Falling Skies

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I just didn't like getting thrown into the story without a lot of "how did that happen" explaination. Otherwise it's worth seeing.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
:nerd: You know I watched it. Looks like another awsome season. Cochise and his group make a nice addition to the show.

I missed most of season 2 because I just kind of lost interest but that 2 hour premiere got me hooked again. Oh! And Continuum came back on.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I really liked the start of this season. The show was losing me a bit but now I like the new addition of Cochise.

I also like the comparison made last night between using Cochise and Roosevelt making a deal with Stalin during WWII. I foresee this being something that will be played out later.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
I really liked the start of this season. The show was losing me a bit but now I like the new addition of Cochise.

I also like the comparison made last night between using Cochise and Roosevelt making a deal with Stalin during WWII. I foresee this being something that will be played out later.

I thought his name was GoatCheese. :ohwell:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I tried to watch continuum, I just could not get into the show.

I like it in a weird way. If it's on I can watch it and enjoy it. But if I miss an episode it's not a big deal. And I can easily pick up what's happening the next time I catch it. Kind of like a sci-fi soap opera.

Misfit

Lawful neutral

I could see that. If there was something better on my DVR it wouldn’t get watched. But after watching Falling Skies last night it was continuum or Bret Michaels Rock My RV.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
I like it in a weird way. If it's on I can watch it and enjoy it. But if I miss an episode it's not a big deal. And I can easily pick up what's happening the next time I catch it. Kind of like a sci-fi soap opera.

I could see that. If there was something better on my DVR it wouldn’t get watched. But after watching Falling Skies last night it was continuum or Bret Michaels Rock My RV.

I watched the premier of Primevil sat. I didnt like the british show, but the american version looks pretty good.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

:smack:

Rachel is very attractive ...
.... you don't watch that show for content :nerd:

actually it is a Great show ..... slow some weeks

does anyone know when the GF is .. I recognize her, but she has not been listed in the credits or on IMDB

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
:smack:

Rachel is very attractive ...
.... you don't watch that show for content :nerd:

actually it is a Great show ..... slow some weeks

does anyone know when the GF is .. I recognize her, but she has not been listed in the credits or on IMDB

She is attractive but her acting skills are lacking and I could not stand the punk boy that was helping her.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
But after watching Falling Skies last night it was continuum .....

I download everything I watch ......

Warehouse 13
Falling Skies
Continuum
Revolution
Burn Notice
Walking Dead
Suits [the red head, Donna, is awesome]
Defiance - Weird little show

I also tend to get a bunch at once and watch 3 or 4 episodes at one time ...

although I will be watching Burn Notice and Falling Skies when I get home tonight