Online Dubya doll!!! Its free!!!

CMC122

Go Braves!
Originally posted by dems4me
Did you like the pretzel one? My dog does something similar too if I want her too!!! :lmao:

If I had soda I would have snarfed it all over the screen! For some reason my computer kept doing the pretzel choking over and over:lmao:

D

dems4me

Originally posted by CMC122
If I had soda I would have snarfed it all over the screen! For some reason my computer kept doing the pretzel choking over and over:lmao:

:high5:

D

dems4me

Originally posted by CMC122

In after thought to the :mad: please don't hold me hostile to you, and I just want peeance freeance is all... bet you don't know who is the foriegn minister to Mexico... there, ummm... that's my point:biggrin: :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :jet:

Hessian

The sick will always detest the healthy,
The Liar will always despise the honest,
The deceived will always scream their integrity,
The loser will always scream "UNFAIR."
The shallow will always flock to the nearest rumor.
The coarse will always search for even more grotesque.

and thus you have today's Liberal "insights."
thank you for illustrating the pathetic journey the left is taking.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by Hessian
thank you for illustrating the pathetic journey the left is taking.
That's why nobody real has commented on this tread before you - it pretty much speaks for itself and needs no additional comment.

Hessian, I'm reading Tammy Bruce's new book "The Death of Right and Wrong". I think you'd enjoy it.

CMC122

Go Braves!
In after thought to the :mad: please don't hold me hostile to you, and I just want peeance freeance is all... bet you don't know who is the foriegn minister to Mexico... there, ummm... that's my point:biggrin: :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :jet:
No hostility! I just thought it was a little funny.............:cool:

D

dems4me

Originally posted by vraiblonde
That's why nobody real has commented on this tread before you - it pretty much speaks for itself and needs no additional comment.

Hessian, I'm reading Tammy Bruce's new book "The Death of Right and Wrong". I think you'd enjoy it.

Come on Vrai -- its hillarious!!! Even if you are a right winged conservative!:biggrin:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Come on Vrai -- its hillarious!!! Even if you are a right winged conservative!
In order for satire to be funny, it must be based on truth. But I think you should keep posting stuff like this - Democratic ugliness got Ehrlich and a whole bunch of other Republicans elected in 2002.

Tell us more about how stupid Bush is. Tell us what you think about his NASCAR photo-op and more about the aircraft carrier landing.

Ooh! Tell us how Bush should have done what Chirac and Putin said, in regard to Iraq!!!

D

dems4me

In order for satire to be funny, it must be based on truth. But I think you should keep posting stuff like this - Democratic ugliness got Ehrlich and a whole bunch of other Republicans elected in 2002.

Tell us more about how stupid Bush is. Tell us what you think about his NASCAR photo-op and more about the aircraft carrier landing.

Ooh! Tell us how Bush should have done what Chirac and Putin said, in regard to Iraq!!!

I found this hillarious - sorry Vrai but I didn't like Bush's one hour photo op and delaying the Nascar start. Why is it he waits to do this on election year - where was he the other years? As they say in "Tennessee, and Houston, and ummm ... I think Tennessee" start your engines!!! Btw, are you implying that the doll says things that Bush never said? Or, are you implying they were out of context??? I certainly don't want "rogue nations to hold us hostile"!!

Look, I understand you are having a rough start to the day - if you want to exchange flames - feel free. I'm a little busy at work today so I'm not sure how much I can post (hold your applause please):biggrin:

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
Wow! This ignore list is really nice! It lets me weed through lots of pointless junk! Thanks Dems4me for making me use it for the first time!

D

dems4me

Originally posted by tlatchaw
Wow! This ignore list is really nice! It lets me weed through lots of pointless junk! Thanks Dems4me for making me use it for the first time!

Awww come on - is that the best come back you can muster?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Btw, are you implying that the doll says things that Bush never said? Or, are you implying they were out of context???
No. I'm implying that, in light of how some of our resident Democrats spell, punctuate and communicate in general, it's ironic that they choose to pick on Bush for his communication skills.

Let's talk some more about Bush choking on a pretzel. Is he stupid or what? I've never choked on a pretzel in my life - that Bush must be really retarded if he does something like that. I think he should be impeached if he can't even eat a pretzel without practically killing himself. Don't you agree?

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
Choking on a pretzel is nothing! I wonder about folks in power that drink so much that their nose turns red and the blood vessels stand out on their jowls.

And why are politicians so fat? You'd think that leaders would know that they should be healthy.

Let's just hope that none of them . . . smoke!

D

dems4me

No. I'm implying that, in light of how some of our resident Democrats spell, punctuate and communicate in general, it's ironic that they choose to pick on Bush for his communication skills.

Let's talk some more about Bush choking on a pretzel. Is he stupid or what? I've never choked on a pretzel in my life - that Bush must be really retarded if he does something like that. I think he should be impeached if he can't even eat a pretzel without practically killing himself. Don't you agree?

Its all fair in love and war Vrai -- you act as if Jimmy Carter was never bantered about his peanuts (pls. no perv responses).