$7.00

To the couple that was arguing out in the street last night over $7.00 :

Next time this happens, come over to my house and I will give you $8.00 to STFU. :mad: AND THEN YOU CAN GET MY BABY BACK TO SLEEP YOU STUPID #######!!!!

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome

Next time this happens, come over to my house and I will give you $8.00 to STFU. :mad: AND THEN YOU CAN GET MY BABY BACK TO SLEEP YOU STUPID #######!!!!

You have cheap hookers in your 'hood :lol:

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!

Well you should have told my ex wife to give me my $7.00!! Then I would have stopped yelling. :mad:

BernieP

Resident PIA
:killingme just thinking this is when you wish you had a gun and could legally justify plunking them both - two pops and the neighborhood would have been quiet again :)

JunkShip

Pastafarian

Be sure to hurl it at them in rolls of pennies and nickles.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
if no one claims it then sell it and we'll have a party with the proceeds ... ERRR I mean you'll donate the money to some good cause you are fond of .......

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
do u send a receipt to an anon $ doner? or post it elsewhere 4 printing? not a true copy but culd work.

Not sure one could provide a receipt to anon. donor and allow the donor to remain anon. Hmmm.

Generally people write checks payable directly to the rescue, and their canceled check serves as their receipt.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I live next door to a church and across the street from a graveyard, typically SUPER quiet. 2:00 a.m. Tuesday morning I was awaken by two a-holes in the church parking lot screaming at each other. Scared the crap out of me. Yesterday around 7:00 p.m. they were in the middle of the street fussing. WTF. If I thought the POS's wouldn't jack up my house when I was at work I'd go out there and personally invite them to STFU. The female offender lives on the street behind mine and I guess she doesn't want to carry on too close to her own house. Trashy biatch!

Last edited:

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!

Those are some broke arse neighbors!!! :whistle:

Last edited:

luvmygdaughters

I live next door to a church and across the street from a graveyard, typically SUPER quiet. 2:00 a.m. Tuesday morning I was awaken by two a-holes in the church parking lot screaming at each other. Scared the crap out of me. Yesterday around 7:00 p.m. they were in the middle of the street fussing. WTF. If I thought the POS's wouldn't jack up my house when I was at work I'd go out there and personally invite them to STFU. The female offender lives on the street behind mine and I guess she doesn't want to carry on too close to her own house. Trashy biatch!

I hear Ya! We live across the street from subsidized housing. There is always somebody having an argument at 2AM on a weeknite. Or somebodys stereo in the car is so damn loud, they're rattling the windows or shaking the pictures off our wall. They dont have to get up the next morning to go to work,so not worried about staying up all nite partying. Cops do a ride thru once in a while during daylite hours but you never see them afterdark when all the commotion starts.

SA475

"Mark It Zero"

Tip: Call the police and tell them there is a fight in the street...

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
Tip: Call the police and tell them there is a domestic dispute in the street and sounds like it will escalate...

:fixedn'added:

I once had a noisy pair going at it for almost an hour and a half. Sounded like they were going to take each others heads off at times....

Last edited:

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?

Call the cops on em and then get the video cam out and start filmin. I'm thinkin 9 times outta 10 it would probably turn out to be some really funny footage. Or maybe evidence of a crime being committed.

mission22

Call the cops on em and then get the video cam out and start filmin. I'm thinkin 9 times outta 10 it would probably turn out to be some really funny footage. Or maybe evidence of a crime being committed.

Are we allowed to record anyone in MD? I can't get that non-uniformed MD officer pushing a speeding motorcycle rider off his bike with his gun drawn out of my head. Then later arresting him for putting his helmet camera footage on youtube.

BOP

Next time, hand them the crying baby and tell them to deal with it.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Next time, hand them the crying baby and tell them to deal with it.

OH HELL NO - why would someone want their baby near people who can't seem to control themselves? That's a recipe for disaster - and let's HOPE THEY didn't have any kids ..... :popcorn:

Justme2

I had a boss who had a new born

He would show up late in the morning sometimes and you could just look at him an tell he was mad or grouchy. We would ask him what was wrong and he would BUST OUT LOUD AT THE TOP OF HIS LUNGS THE BIGGEST WHINNING BABY CRY and follow you around for a minute or two with that. To let you know it was like no sleep etc a bad night for the family when the baby doesn't sleep. WHIIIIIII!!!!WHIIIIIIIIIII!:killingme:killingme.

Any how my point that is what you should do to your noisy neighbors. Go out there and whine as loud as you can with the biggest baby cry till they stop.

BOP

OH HELL NO - why would someone want their baby near people who can't seem to control themselves? That's a recipe for disaster - and let's HOPE THEY didn't have any kids ..... :popcorn:

You know they always, invariably do. If they can't control themselves in public, you can bet they can't control themselves in private.

Remember: stupid people breed faster than the rest of us.