"Another Bad Week for the Religion of Peace"

Starman3000m

article:

Another bad week for the “Religion of Peace.”

Posted by Judson Phillips on June 24, 2011
at 7:54am in Tea Party Nation Forum

Perhaps this headline should be America gets lucky again. This week, we have had not one, but two terrorist incidents and guess what? The wannabe Jihadists are Muslims.
When is America going to pay attention?
In Seattle, two Muslims, Abu Khalid Abdul-Latif and Wahlli Mujahidh have been charged with Conspiracy to murder government employees and conspiracy to use a weapon of mass destruction.

The men wanted to attack an Army and Air Force base in the Seattle area. Fortunately the FBI got wind of their plans and intervened. According to the FBI, the men talked about the headlines that would result from “three Muslim males” walking into a building and murdering everyone.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the country, a Muslim Marine reservist is the main suspect in a series of shootings at military buildings in Northern Virginia and Washington DC.
Yonathan Melaku was born in Ethiopia, is a corporal in the Marine Corp reserve. He was discovered last Friday with suspicious materials and a notebook with phrases written down indicating support for Al-Qaeda and the Taliban.

Of course the drive by media is not paying much attention to this one. While CNN has stories on Casey Anthony’s trial and the Southwest pilot who decided to slur gays after leaving his microphone on by accident, not a word is to be found about these stories of these attacks being done by Muslims. Fox news has some coverage on the story. Of course the headlines do not mention these were Islamists. The only way you find out is a reference they make to three Muslim males killing people. Their headline on the Washington story refers to Melaku as a “reservist” who “self radicalized” on the Internet.

The FBI in Washington was asked about Melaku’s religious motivations. He made a video where he talked about shooting at the National Museum of the Marine Corps while shouting, “Allah Akbar,” and when asked about his religious motivations to commit these crimes, the FBI said, “"Those facts and individual characteristics of the defendant are not yet readily apparent to us."
They are apparent to anyone with a brain. He is a radicalized Muslim. He did not do this because he is upset the NFL will not be playing this fall. He did not do this because he is upset Sarah Palin’s bus tour is on hold. He did not do this because Army beat Navy. He did it because he is a radicalized Muslim!
Ditto for the two clowns in Seattle.

The real question is when are we going to wake up and realize we have a problem? Not every Muslim may be our enemy but all of our enemies are Muslim.
Both the media and the government bend over backwards to avoid calling a Muslim terrorist a Muslim terrorist. You can never defeat an enemy if you cannot identify the enemy. Islam is our enemy. America may not want to make war in Islam, but Islam is making war on America. We have two choices. We can fight or we can submit.

Tea Party Nation

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Hi.

It is just political actions by persons who happen to be Muslims.

If the USA were attacking Catholics or Jews or other religious areas then the Catholics or Jews or others would be our USA opponents - since we attack Muslim interest then our opposition is expected to be Muslim.

I am happy to see that you put a "Tea Party" link source since it shows again how the Tea Party is racist and religious bigots who do not know their place.

It troubles me that many Americans call any opposition as "terrorist" because it means you are terrorized by the scary Muslims and your entire position is based on your emotional fear.

:war:

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"

If the USA were attacking Catholics or Jews or other religious areas then the Catholics or Jews or others would be our USA opponents - since we attack Muslim interest then our opposition is expected to be Muslim.

I am happy to see that you put a "Tea Party" link source since it shows again how the Tea Party is racist and religious bigots who do not know their place.

It troubles me that many Americans call any opposition as "terrorist" because it means you are terrorized by the scary Muslims and your entire position is based on your emotional fear.

You were born an idiot weren't you? Shame on your parents for not aborting you.

dontknowwhy

and just to set the record straight missy...JPCs the product of a FAILED abortion....he makes the strongest case for why abortion HAS to be kept legal in this country...just think about how many more of his girlfriends/victims did the right thing with his "seed"

UNA

Wirelessly posted

Dutch6 said:

You were born an idiot weren't you? Shame on your parents for not aborting you.

Wow, that's pretty harsh. Mighty 'Christian' of you...

So you don't agree with him, I see no reason to be so hurtful. I know dude doesn't need me to defend him, and I don't necessarily agree with him either but damn!

UNA

Wirelessly posted

dontknowwhy said:
and just to set the record straight missy...JPCs the product of a FAILED abortion....he makes the strongest case for why abortion HAS to be kept legal in this country...just think about how many more of his girlfriends/victims did the right thing with his "seed"

And in the interest of fairness, my comment to Dutch goes for you as well.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized

So you don't agree with him, I see no reason to be so hurtful. I know dude doesn't need me to defend him, and I don't necessarily agree with him either but damn!
I will reiterate it - and I'm an atheist, so that Christian stuff does not apply to me. :lol:

It is true the world would have been better off never knowing JPC. He actively supports all Muslims, regardless how fervent and violent they are. He has also not only excused the Muslims behind 9/11, but said America deserved it.

JPC is a nutjob and seriously should be put away.

UNA

Wirelessly posted

hvp05 said:

I will reiterate it - and I'm an atheist, so that Christian stuff does not apply to me. :lol:

It is true the world would have been better off never knowing JPC. He actively supports all Muslims, regardless how fervent and violent they are. He has also not only excused the Muslims behind 9/11, but said America deserved it.

JPC is a nutjob and seriously should be put away.

That wasn't directed at you :smile:

I didn't know he said we deserved 9/11!!????! OK, abortion comment still a bit strong but I take back my defending him :lol:

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Hi.

That wasn't directed at you :smile:

I didn't know he said we deserved 9/11!!????! OK, abortion comment still a bit strong but I take back my defending him :lol:
I do not see why you would accept what some other poster (hvp05) would say about me as if he speaks for me when it is hear-say and he tells us that he is not bound by Christian principle (as like no false witness) and he clearly has his own prejudices against Muslims and bigotry against the religion of Islam, and since I am here posting in this thread then surely no one else speaks for me.

What I do say about 9-11 is that we the USA must not expect that other people will not strike back against us while we are attacking and occupying other parts of the world were other people have their own interest.

And I point out that Muslims have every right - being the human right, the religious right, civil right and every right to fight back against the violent aggressive attackers including against our own USA.

It is utterly ridiculous that Americans think that we can throw out our insults and our bombs and create worldwide hostilities based on our racist and religious bigotries and then cry about some people striking back against us.

I do not see that as meaning we deserve it because I say we deserve better as in the USA needs to stop our injustices and the USA needs to repent and stop our living in fear.

:coffee:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad

- since we attack Muslim interest then our opposition is expected to be Muslim.

Do you really consider two men walking into an office and then murdering every person on the premises to be "political action"?

I'm glad to see you finally realize we're at war with Muslims

The progressive media doesn't cover stories that reveal the true nature of Islam.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
I do not see why you would accept what some other poster (hvp05) would say about me as if he speaks for me when it is hear-say...
I did not want to waste the time searching for a particular post, but since you were stupid enough to say that, here's one:
It turns out that Usama Bin Laden gave a text book press release that goes right to the point.

Of course the message is mostly hidden from the USA public, link HERE.

We in the USA (land of free press) do not get the full and accurate transcript of the Bin Laden message, but enough is told that it is clear that UBL gave the speech text book perfect.

The Holy Quran says specifically that he is to tell the infidels in command - the ones in power and of privledge and position, he tells them to repent and turn from the evils, and if they do not turn then comes utter destruction.

The Quran does not instruct him to tell the "utter destruction" part but all of us that read the Quran know it.

Therefore Bin Laden has put a curse on the USA and its allies, he has called the wrath of God and he has done it the right way again.

He has offered terms for peace, or else destruction.

Surely the whole world by now has understood the true meaning of that message except for the self righteous Americans that haved turned into infidels.

People might say many things about Usama Bin Laden but he speaks for himself.
As we all know, the "terms for peace" that bin Laden proposed - and the ones Jimmy supports - are, "Convert or else."

UNA, unlike Jimmy, is not a wackjob or a moron so she is free and able to figure more out on this if she wishes.

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Hi.

Just because many other Americans are afraid of the Muslims than that does not necessarily mean they all all cowards - no. What they lack is faith, as faith in God and His righteousness because that faith produces courage and integrity in people.

Of course those same Americans have the base kind of faith as faith in our gov, and faith in American bombs and missiles, but that kind of faith only feels strong while it increases self fear.

Having faith in the rightfulness of God as in justice and truth then that is the faith which fuels courage and honor.

Jesus said this: "... fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.
But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.

KJV, Matthew 10:27-31.

:patriot:

UNA

Wirelessly posted

hvp05 said:
I do not see why you would accept what some other poster (hvp05) would say about me as if he speaks for me when it is hear-say...
I did not want to waste the time searching for a particular post, but since you were stupid enough to say that, here's one:
It turns out that Usama Bin Laden gave a text book press release that goes right to the point.

Of course the message is mostly hidden from the USA public, link HERE.

We in the USA (land of free press) do not get the full and accurate transcript of the Bin Laden message, but enough is told that it is clear that UBL gave the speech text book perfect.

The Holy Quran says specifically that he is to tell the infidels in command - the ones in power and of privledge and position, he tells them to repent and turn from the evils, and if they do not turn then comes utter destruction.

The Quran does not instruct him to tell the "utter destruction" part but all of us that read the Quran know it.

Therefore Bin Laden has put a curse on the USA and its allies, he has called the wrath of God and he has done it the right way again.

He has offered terms for peace, or else destruction.

Surely the whole world by now has understood the true meaning of that message except for the self righteous Americans that haved turned into infidels.

People might say many things about Usama Bin Laden but he speaks for himself.
As we all know, the "terms for peace" that bin Laden proposed - and the ones Jimmy supports - are, "Convert or else."

UNA, unlike Jimmy, is not a wackjob or a moron so she is free and able to figure more out on this if she wishes.

Yay! I'm not a wackjob! :lol:

I think I'll just take my marbles and go home on this one :smile: