Liquor Store Drive-Thrus

blacklabman

They should be put at the back of the line instead of me having to wait while the attendant runs around getting what thay want! If they are that lazy, screw 'em!

ABC in California to be specific.

challengedone

They should be put at the back of the line instead of me having to wait while the attendant runs around getting what thay want! If they are that lazy, screw 'em!

We all know that a drive thru gets dedicated service. The customers inside have to wait.

sm8

We all know that a drive thru gets dedicated service. The customers inside have to wait.

When my older kids were little I would go to them to get milk if the kids were asleep so I did not have to wake them to go into the store. Dj's was on the way home from my in-laws so I would stop in there about once a week. They thought I was so strange to go there and only get milk LOL

bohman

If you're in that big of a hurry, why not just use the drive-through yourself next time?

I think the drive through at ABC is the best thing since sliced bread. :lmao:

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie
When my older kids were little I would go to them to get milk if the kids were asleep so I did not have to wake them to go into the store. Dj's was on the way home from my in-laws so I would stop in there about once a week. They thought I was so strange to go there and only get milk LOL

No kidding, it's no fun to wake a sleeping baby/toddler to go into a store just to get milk. Up on Long Island, they have drive thru Dairy Barn stores where you can get milk, eggs, bread, ice cream, beer, etc. My Mom would only go there when my brother and I were being a PITA and she didn't feel like dealing with us in a store. :killingme

I won't lie.....when I have my son with me and need to pick up beer, wine, etc I go to the drive thru at Guidos in Huntingtown. If he's not with me, I just go inside. But I don't feel that they give preference to the drive thru customers there. I've had to wait while they ring up customers inside, no big deal.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

If they don't get quick service they blow their horns and the neighbors complain about the noise. Plus, if they don't get quick service, it's easy for them to drive off and take their business elsewhere. When you're already inside with an armload of stuff, it's more difficult to leave. (Just a guess)

awpitt

Main Streeter

Don't like it? Go to one without a drive through.