She who must be obeyed....

limblips

PREMO Member
told me I had to put up a fence so the little fur ball could run free. I have a few questions. When did the Bureau of Weights and Measures change the weight standards? The bag of Quickcrete still says 80 lbs but they are much heavier than they used to be. Was this change ever made public? I have also noticed that a 20 oz framing hammer has increased in weight. A worrisome contradiction is that my 12 oz adult malted beverage seems to have gotten lighter. Is this all due to the current administration in Annapollis or DC?

told me I had to put up a fence so the little fur ball could run free. I have a few questions. When did the Bureau of Weights and Measures change the weight standards? The bag of Quickcrete still says 80 lbs but they are much heavier than they used to be. Was this change ever made public? I have also noticed that a 20 oz framing hammer has increased in weight. A worrisome contradiction is that my 12 oz adult malted beverage seems to have gotten lighter. Is this all due to the current administration in Annapollis or DC?

Ah, it's gravity. I know it's increasing. I use to carry two 80# at a time, now I can barely manage one.

limblips

PREMO Member
Ah, it's gravity. I know it's increasing. I use to carry two 80# at a time, now I can barely manage one.

Interesting. I have always held an unproven belief that alcohol causes a highly localized increase in gravity. I have noticed that myself and others tend to fall down more often when consuming alcohol. Also when I sit at the bar for a period of time, my head seems to be attracted to the bar. This phenomena needs to be investigated. I am thinking of going for a government grant to study it. Care to join me? The study would be invalid unless there is more than one data point. We could go to an AA meeting to get another member of the control group.

E

EmptyTimCup

I have always held an unproven belief that alcohol causes a highly localized increase in gravity. I have noticed that myself and others tend to fall down more often when consuming alcohol. Also when I sit at the bar for a period of time, my head seems to be attracted to the bar.

You Too ..........

I experienced this in my YOUTH as well ..........

:popcorn:

glhs837

Power with Control
Thats the real danger, it increases local gravity while lessening your perception of it........:buddies: