Grrrrrr

LadyCoyote

Just arrived home from an afternoon out and noticed a neighbor with a party going on --- at least a dozen cars parked on our lawn (the whole vehicle, as in all 4 tires), off the street and onto our grass. Glad we don't have a sprinkler system, but come on. There are at least 40 cars out there up and down the road. BUT do they really feel it is okay to park on someone's grass all the way? WTH?:cds:
And if it rains, the grass is going to look pretty bad from the tire marks.
Shoulda stayed home and charged a parking fee.
GRRRR.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
You have two choices. Go over to the neighbors and politely ask them to take care of the issue OR head over with a bottle and get your party on.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
You have two choices. Go over to the neighbors and politely ask them to take care of the issue OR head over with a bottle and get your party on.

:yeahthat:

Neighbors having a gathering -- music not to my taste but hey, it's a holiday weekend. And then came the rain...

Now I'm listening to a bunch of kids singing "Don't Stop Believing" a cappella. :lol:

I plan to kick back with a glass of wine & just enjoy the fact that I live in a country where all of this is possible. :roflmao:

dachsom

Just arrived home from an afternoon out and noticed a neighbor with a party going on --- at least a dozen cars parked on our lawn (the whole vehicle, as in all 4 tires), off the street and onto our grass. Glad we don't have a sprinkler system, but come on. There are at least 40 cars out there up and down the road. BUT do they really feel it is okay to park on someone's grass all the way? WTH?:cds:
And if it rains, the grass is going to look pretty bad from the tire marks.
Shoulda stayed home and charged a parking fee.
GRRRR.

A third choice is go over and tell them either they move the cars or pay you for the use of your yard.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
:wipesforehead: You live in Calvert... then again, none of my neighbors better complain about parties we have here... Just last month I listened to a bunch of drunk guys singing a-cappella and I have no clue what they were singing... I thought for sure they all got kicked in the balls. In fact, my neighbors on each side of me have rather wild parties.