Accident in front of San Souci

My dad just saw a girl get t-boned in front of San Souci. He got out to help the girl and said it didnt look good. I know her last name, but does anyone know the first name of this girl?

keekee

I saw a big blue truck, maybe an F-150, with heavy front end damage. Didn't see the vehicle that got t-boned. Does anyone know the make of the other vehicle?

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Just saw it.

My "GUESS" is an black Audi TT pulled onto 235 from Millstone Landing and got T-boned by dark F150 ford pickup heading north on 235. Audi came to rest kissing the bumper of a SUV in the 235S left turn lane. Front of the truck was smashed.
Rescue had cut the top off the Audi, helicopter was waiting in the parking lot next to the PNC bank.

John Douglas should have some pics up soon.

Just saw it.

My "GUESS" is an black Audi TT pulled onto 235 from Millstone Landing and got T-boned by dark F150 ford pickup heading north on 235. Audi came to rest kissing the bumper of a SUV in the 235S left turn lane. Front of the truck was smashed.
Rescue had cut the top off the Audi, helicopter was waiting in the parking lot next to the PNC bank.

Co-worker just said the same. Also helo just left. He said it was an Audi A4.

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~
I saw a big blue truck, maybe an F-150, with heavy front end damage. Didn't see the vehicle that got t-boned. Does anyone know the make of the other vehicle?

Only from a picture a friend posted on facebook who works in San Souci, it looks to be an Audi or maybe a Crossfire :shrug:

Sweet 16

^^8^^
Just saw it.

I don't drive down that way as often as I used to but it always amazes me how many people will dart across 2 or 3 lanes of oncoming traffic on 235 instead of waiting a few seconds for traffic to clear. The road is straight as an arrow almost its entire length but for some reason the morons coming off the side streets have a death wish or something. I did notice they're finally putting a light in up the road between Hollywood and Mechanicsville. That intersection always scares me and true-to-form, three cars zipped across the highway right in front of me on Saturday.

Rant over. I hope everyone's okay.

lovinmaryland

Just saw it.

I heard that the f-150 ran a red light, is that what you saw?

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie
Vehicles are both still there. Damn, what a major impact! Whoever was in the black car, Audi?, definitely needs prayers.

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
Dunno who ran what light, but from the impact it looked like the truck ran the light.
The woman in the car was trapped and unconcsious by the time the first EMS piece got there.
She was flown to Prince Georges as a Category A, Priority 1 -- which is the most severe you can be transported
Can't give any names because of patient confidentiality.