The Lounge at Bollywood

sunny123

Bollywood Masala,the indian Restaurant located in San Souci Plaza has recently opened a Lounge .. Super comfy place and really good prices on drinks.. They play Jazz Music and have a really decent bar food Menu, all of which is cooked fresh. Every Thursday is their Martini Night.. where they do MArtinis for $5 bucks all evening.. great happy hour and if you get a big group together and talk to the owner he might make some special deals for you.. Finally a kind of a place where you can take your girl friend and not worry about ..they have a group on facebook.. look it up.. its called..
The lounge at Bollywood.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Bollywood Masala,the indian Restaurant located in San Souci Plaza has recently opened a Lounge .. Super comfy place and really good prices on drinks.. They play Jazz Music and have a really decent bar food Menu, all of which is cooked fresh. Every Thursday is their Martini Night.. where they do MArtinis for $5 bucks all evening.. great happy hour and if you get a big group together and talk to the owner he might make some special deals for you.. Finally a kind of a place where you can take your girl friend and not worry about ..they have a group on facebook.. look it up.. its called..
The lounge at Bollywood.

:tap:

http://forums.somd.com/4005025-post40.html

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
:drool: chicken tika....

Yum.

I've been thoroughly pleased with every meal I've had there. I've taken a quick look at the lounge (nice job Sunn) but at my age, I don't belong in a 'lounge' unless white with lime trim loafers and polyester suits suddenly come back in vogue....

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Finally a kind of a place where you can take your girl friend and not worry about ..they have a group on facebook..
Not worry that they have a Fb page? Why would anyone, nonetheless my girlfriend, worry about that? :confused:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I think everyone knows it, but didn't want to be "that Guy". I didn't because every time I've been there he's been the among the nicest restauranteurs I've met and the food's been very good (shameless plug to try for free food).

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
I think everyone knows it, but didn't want to be "that Guy". I didn't because every time I've been there he's been the among the nicest restauranteurs I've met and the food's been very good (shameless plug to try for free food).

:yeahthat: Sunny always goes out of his way to meet the guests, very freindly. I don't do spicy food and he had a dish made for me not on the menu so I could take my wife and eat too. As soon as we walk in he knows our order and food is being made while we wait for a booth.

sunny123

thanks a ton..

:yeahthat: Sunny always goes out of his way to meet the guests, very freindly. I don't do spicy food and he had a dish made for me not on the menu so I could take my wife and eat too. As soon as we walk in he knows our order and food is being made while we wait for a booth.

you all should come check out the new lounge..and you can come in your loafers.. i promise i wont get offended..

Manolo

so how is this lounge? I want to go out with the girls this weekend and we are looking for a nice place