S.o.a.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
So excited for the new season of Sons of Anarchy to start. I didn't start watching it til last year, then had to go buy Seasons 1 and 2 so I could catch up. Saw a commercial last night for Season 4 starting in September! :yahoo:

SA475

"Mark It Zero"
Cannot wait till it starts!!! I'll either be glued to the TV watching it or recording it.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Who's been watching? It is getting crazy (even though it's always been pretty intense). I've been watching the old ones one DVD, can't wait 'til the new set comes out in a few days.

MMM_donuts

Who's been watching? It is getting crazy (even though it's always been pretty intense). I've been watching the old ones one DVD, can't wait 'til the new set comes out in a few days.

It IS crazy! Last season really shocked me (total jaw dropper) and again I just don't see how this season is going to work out.

This is the first season that we've been watching as it comes on tv and I really think from now on we'll go back to watching them all at the end. We can't stand it!

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Please tell me last night was not the season ender?

It wasn't. The season finale starts next week and it's in two parts(sucks!).

My husband seems to think this is going to be the last season, haven't heard anything though. Not really sure where they can go from here, so it may very well be the last. If they do have another season, I'll wait and watch them all at the end, this sucks waiting a week to see what happens.

jetmonkey

It wasn't. The season finale starts next week and it's in two parts(sucks!).

My husband seems to think this is going to be the last season, haven't heard anything though. Not really sure where they can go from here, so it may very well be the last. If they do have another season, I'll wait and watch them all at the end, this sucks waiting a week to see what happens.

Well if they keep killing each other off at the current rate, their club will run out of warm bodies for the next season.