Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: S.o.a.

If you have ever fired an UZI in auto it is completely believeable.
    No more splitting Uranium for fun and profit, retirement is cool so far....

Blog Entries
    Women who find Jax attractive are the same ones who sent marriage proposals to Charles Manson in prison. He's not even cute. He looks like he smells and has bad breath.

Gemma has just killed Tara and everyone is too stupid to even look her way, even though she's demonstrably unstable and has threatened Tara in the past. The lie she told to blame the Chinese guy was ridiculous. They've been whining for 6 seasons about not taking action until they have irrefutable proof, yet Gemmabitch makes up some ridiculous story days later and Jax descends like a rabid wolverine.

We're seeing it through to the end, but I'm not enjoying it. Everyone is too stupid and vicious, and there isn't one single good guy to root for. I understand it's supposed to be a Shakespearean tragedy for the illiterate, but much of it is just gore and gratuitous violence.

If anything, this should make you avoid those "bad boys", not be attracted to them. Even if you want to walk on the wild side with them, dealing with their psychotic mothers isn't worth it.

Ick.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Blog Entries
    Well that's over. A bad ending to a bad show. It pisses me off that Jax felt the need to ruin Milo's day with his attention whoring, but it's in keeping with his selfish immature character.

Good. Now we can start on Seinfeld or Modern Family.
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Well that's over. A bad ending to a bad show. It pisses me off that Jax felt the need to ruin Milo's day with his attention whoring, but it's in keeping with his selfish immature character.

Good. Now we can start on Seinfeld or Modern Family.
    Modern Family, Modern AL Bundy is even better than Classic AL Bundy :) And you will be keeping with the Married w/Children Alumni theme :)
    "I aim to misbehave."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by glhs837 View Post
    Modern Family, Modern AL Bundy is even better than Classic AL Bundy :) And you will be keeping with the Married w/Children Alumni theme :)
    Oh, I didn't even think about that!

We've seen MF on its night and in reruns, but Monello is a recent viewer and hasn't seen the first couple of seasons, so we thought we'd start at the beginning and binge watch until we're all caught up.
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	m-sorry-but-its-true-your-real-dad-was-a-27042192.png 
Views:	30 
Size:	155.3 KB 
ID:	123473
    "I aim to misbehave."

Members who have read this thread: 42