Wine Shop

luvmygdaughters

Okay fellow forumites, I need your help once again. I am looking for Coppola Pinot Noir. The only liquor store/wine shop I've been able to find it at is the new one behind the Lowe's store in California. Does anyone know who carries that brand in Leonardtown? I tried Guenthers but they didnt carry it. McKays liquors carries Coppola wines but not the Pinot Noir. I work in La Plata, so if you know of any wine shops or liquor stores in the La Plata area that would help also. TIA:cheers:

I know I've seen the Coppola wines around, didn't notice what flavor. I'd try Blue Wind in California, and there is a new wine store on the corner of MacAuthur Blvd and 235 in California. And McKays always seems to carry lots of wines like that, Great Mills.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Contact any local liquor store and ask that they order a few bottles/case for you.

They *should* be agreeable and do that for you. :yay:

tom88

Okay fellow forumites, I need your help once again. I am looking for Coppola Pinot Noir. The only liquor store/wine shop I've been able to find it at is the new one behind the Lowe's store in California. Does anyone know who carries that brand in Leonardtown? I tried Guenthers but they didnt carry it. McKays liquors carries Coppola wines but not the Pinot Noir. I work in La Plata, so if you know of any wine shops or liquor stores in the La Plata area that would help also. TIA:cheers:

Call Blue Wind

GopherM

Darwin was right
Call over to the Port of Call in Solomons. I know that have some Coppola wines over there, but I don't remember seeing any PN. California Wine & Spirits behind BJs has a fairly good selection and they may have it.