Home Depot Co-Founder Blasts Obama: Even ‘Brain-De

E

EmptyTimCup

:killingme

Home Depot Co-Founder Blasts Obama: Even ‘Brain-Dead Economists’ Get It

First it was Steve Wynn, head of the famed Wynn resort empire, speaking out against Obama. Now its Bernie Marcus, co-founder of The Home Depot.

In an interview with Investor’s Business Daily (IBD), Marcus blasted Obama and his policies, saying “even brain-dead economists understand that when you raise taxes, you cost jobs.”

That’s some tough talk. But really, it’s only the beginning:

IBD: President Obama has promised to streamline and eliminate regulations. What’s your take?

Marcus: His speeches are wonderful. His output is absolutely, incredibly bad. As he speaks about cutting out regulations, they are now producing thousands of pages of new ones. With just ObamaCare by itself, you have a 2,000 page bill that’s probably going end up being 150,000 pages of regulations.

It gets even more direct:

IBD: If you could sit down with Obama and talk to him about job creation, what would you say?

Marcus: I‘m not sure Obama would understand anything that I’d say, because he’s never really worked a day outside the political or legal area. He doesn’t know how to make a payroll, he doesn’t understand the problems businesses face. I would try to explain that the plight of the businessman is very reactive to Washington. As Washington piles on regulations and mandates, the impact is tremendous. I don‘t think he’s a bad guy. I just think he has no knowledge of this.