Charlotte Hall Marketplace

Anyone see the sign for the new Charlotte Hall Marketplace? Appears that McKays is moving to that location. Any idea of what else might be there?

OldHillcrestGuy

Anyone see the sign for the new Charlotte Hall Marketplace? Appears that McKays is moving to that location. Any idea of what else might be there?

Wow I was so shocked to read your post and thought no way they would be moving they own the shopping center they are in, why pay someone else rent. Well I hopped in my car rode over there just minutes away from there and sure enough big new sign up with drawings of the stores and theres the McKays. Sign says opening 2012, cant make out what other stores might be there. Wouldnt be surprised to see a CVS, or maybe Walgreens going in there seems to be a CVS on every big corner in Waldorf.

I wonder what the McKays will do with the old store, thats going to be one big empty place. Maybe duckpin bowling alley lol or indoor Go Cart track.

Last edited:
Oh goody! Maybe they can turn the old McKays building into a dollar store. We could use another one of those.

Str8chillin

The owners of Fiesta Cafe are opening a new mexican restaurant in Charlotte Hall Square. I believe it should be opened by the end of the summer.

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
Chick fil A would be nice but I don't want CH to turn into a Waldorf. I don't mind driving to the "city" and coming back home to peace and quiet.

dave1959

Wow I was so shocked to read your post and thought no way they would be moving they own the shopping center they are in, why pay someone else rent. Well I hopped in my car rode over there just minutes away from there and sure enough big new sign up with drawings of the stores and theres the McKays. Sign says opening 2012, cant make out what other stores might be there. Wouldnt be surprised to see a CVS, or maybe Walgreens going in there seems to be a CVS on every big corner in Waldorf.

I wonder what the McKays will do with the old store, thats going to be one big empty place. Maybe duckpin bowling alley lol or indoor Go Cart track.

http://www.shasho.com/Upload_Docs/37660 Mohawk Drive.pdf

http://www.shasho.com/Upload_Docs/29985 Three Notch Road.pdf