2 free white ducks

Hoover

I must get rid of my 2 white ducks. I just cant keep up with everyone. I have too many pets and some must go. They are 2 white ducks - Doug and Daffy. I bought them at Tractor Supply in April so they are about 4 months old. They are great pets and are very friendly as we played with them a lot. They are used to the 4 dogs and the cat so they can be great on a farm or just hanging around a house like I have them. They must be kept together and kept as pets. Please PM me if you are interested in them -big bag of pellet food and water bowl included.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I must get rid of my 2 white ducks. I just cant keep up with everyone. I have too many pets and some must go. They are 2 white ducks - Doug and Daffy. I bought them at Tractor Supply in April so they are about 4 months old. They are great pets and are very friendly as we played with them a lot. They are used to the 4 dogs and the cat so they can be great on a farm or just hanging around a house like I have them. They must be kept together and kept as pets. Please PM me if you are interested in them -big bag of pellet food and water bowl included.

what else are you gettin rid of....:popcorn:

(kid, hubby,.....:coffee:)

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !

I just LUB me some duckies, but I have about as much as I can handle now. :worthless

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Nope - no returns - take em as you get em!!!

:cds:

..... COME ON.... how about a trial period...

:shrug:... at least for the kid... I dont have kids...

.... well.. never had a husband :coffee: but have no need for one of them.. just need stuff done at the house :killingme:evil:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
:cds:

..... COME ON.... how about a trial period...

:shrug:... at least for the kid... I dont have kids...

.... well.. never had a husband :coffee: but have no need for one of them.. just need stuff done at the house :killingme:evil:

FARM in my case ......

Hoover

Hell Icit - just take him - take them all!!! Except the horse and the Chi's, you know you can him anytime you want him ; LOL..