MVA closes Route 5 in Calaway area

animalluvr4life

animal luvr
Yeah check out the twitter page of @Stmaryscountymd they have been updating the whole incident.

yeah really bad 2 people were pronounced dead when the fire/ems arrived and 2 needed to be flown out but can't be due to weather. They said it was a hit and run accident (by chingville rd)

PrepH4U

yeah really bad 2 people were pronounced dead when the fire/ems arrived and 2 needed to be flown out but can't be due to weather. They said it was a hit and run accident (by chingville rd)

I think you are wrong about the helo being cancelled, I heard on the scanner it took off with two to PG shock trauma. St. Mary's dispatch twitter also said it took off with 2 for PG. :shrug:

Danzig

Two females died
One male & one female flown out.
Truck hit and ran then hit a second then hit a third and killed two.
Hit and run was a guy

SandieGarry

My wife was just informed that one of the young ladies that passed away was the same young lady that she has been talking to off and on today about coming to work for us. My wife spoke very highly of this young lady, both of them were very eager to have her start as a new employee. Our heartfelt condolences go out to the families of those that perished. Such a tragic turn of events.

Boatdriver

My son and his friend were coming out of the Chinese restaurant in Callaway and saw the first hit. They said he had to be doing 100mph. Hit a van then took off plowing cars off the road as he went.